Need holster recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After an interesting weekend at the ranch, I need a more comfortable and convenient way to carry. I need brands and models to consider. I'll be carrying a xdm 9mm most likely, or a Smith & Wesson shie 9mm. Two groups of 4, one in the morning and one this afternoon, plus yesterday morning a group was trying to break into the ranch house next door and a helicopter circled us for about an hour. Both groups were very polite, but one day they may not be. One group walked on after some food and water, the other asked me to call border patrol to come get them.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Versacarry Arma. I carry my Shield 9mm in it daily and it is awesome. They are inexpensive, rugged and made right in Bryan Tx. I would suggest ordering one from a place called Aim or Versacarry directly. They also have several other IWB and OWB models that will work great.

Comment

We the people holsters

They are very simple but very effective.

Easy to carry inside the waistband.

Comment

Crossbreed

Comment

Always CARRY when WE are at the Ranch....ALWAYS. This is just an example of what is Happening in America and Continues to be Covered up by the Walter OBiden Administration. WAKE UP AMERICA

Comment

Thx for the recommendations. I'll look at these

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

IWB I’m a firm believer in stealth gear or a simple well built kydex holster.

Comment

If it's just for at the ranch out and about, I'd get a fobus paddle holster...I've got one for each of my pistols for when I'm out in the country roaming around and they're super comfortable since they're OWB and pretty cheap. I have a kenai chest holster also that's awesome if that's something you'd consider (I use it when I'm on my motorcycle)! If you're needing IWB, I recommend Crossbreed holsters. These are the ones I've settled on after trying LOTS of different holsters

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve had the best luck out of JM Custom Kydex for AIWB carry. I’ve got a box full of different brands of holsters and JM’s are the most comfortable to me. Ive got several of their holsters for different pistols.

They’re not cheap, but it’s dang sure cheaper than the pile of holsters that I don’t use.

Comment

If you want OWB, there are a plethora of leather hilsters that fill the bill, D M Bullard being one that comes to mind. If you’re wanting IWB, the N82 Professional is hard to beat.

Comment

I like horse hide...hand made to order by kramer traditional pancake otw w/ the fbi tilt is my go to.

Comment

I like a chest holster. I’m using a Simply Rugged chesty puller. But pretty much any brand will work. It really shines by not getting in the way when driving vehicles or equipment.

Comment

My son is a detective for our local pd and he carries in a Calco. I do too now and I like it.

Comment

I carry my Glock 43 in a UBG holster. I really like it. It is an OWB holster. I paid $70 for it on their website and it took 2 weeks for them to make it and ship it to me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kenai chest holster made by gun fighters inc

Owned by veterans. I think they're out of Oregon

Comment

Working...
                              X