Air fryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air fryer

Which air fryer should I get and what is your favorite thing to cook in it?
    Last edited by 98ag; 05-10-2021, 02:54 PM.

Only one I’m familiar with is the Ninja Grill. Air fried chicken thighs, wings, or breasts are very good, but steaks and thick pork chops grilled are great too. It’s quick to grill a couple steaks or chops and the result is delicious to us.

Comment

I second the Ninja Grill and that is only one that I have any experience with. It is quick an easy and does a great job on frying and grilling steaks.

Comment

Third - Ninja Grill

Comment

Got the wife a Power XL from Sams club, it is now her second most used cooking implement behind the insta pot. She makes, chicken, normal fried foods aka fries, nuggets, chicken strips, and probably my favorite thing these days is actually vegetables.

Lots of pretty good recipes online and most are pretty good. Takes way less time and doesn't make the kitchen as hot from using our 40 year old oven.

The guys out here at work use the same Power XL to cook all kinds of stuff as well, but usually some type of chicken.

Comment

Fourth the ninja

I have had mine for two years plus and have had no issues.

Comment

Instant Vortex Pro. My wife loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                Got the wife a Power XL from Sams club, it is now her second most used cooking implement behind the insta pot. She makes, chicken, normal fried foods aka fries, nuggets, chicken strips, and probably my favorite thing these days is actually vegetables.

Lots of pretty good recipes online and most are pretty good. Takes way less time and doesn't make the kitchen as hot from using our 40 year old oven.

The guys out here at work use the same Power XL to cook all kinds of stuff as well, but usually some type of chicken.

That’s the one I got. I use it a lot. Just wish it was bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Ninja Foodie and I use all the time, definitely worth it.

I like it for wings, bacon, fries or tots. Tons of recipes online for it.

Comment

My son is moving into a new place at college and the new roommate has a large cuisinart toaster oven air fryer. It got me thinking about possibilities. Not sure how much I would use one. I currently don’t fry much.

Comment

Get one with multiple racks !
                      Single rack not enough space.

Comment

We love ours use it for so much. It is great for frozen fries and chicken nuggets for the kids, air fried Broccoli with ranch drizzled over it, wings and little drummies, and our new favorite Air fried shrimp
                        Attached Files

Comment

Use our Cuisinart air fryer all the time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                            Use our Cuisinart air fryer all the time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            That is the same one he had.

Comment

Working...
                            X