Ivermectin Treatment For Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivermectin Treatment For Covid-19

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fSL7sqOudoE"]PREVENTING COVID-19: Dr. Pierre Kory Pushes for Approval of Ivermectin Treatment For Covid-19 - YouTube[/ame]

I’ve heard of this early on. There’s a suggested amount to help prevent it and a dosage if you’ve already had it. It’s recommended that you take vitamin supplements of Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Quercetin, and Melatonin with the Ivermectin (Stromectol). Talk with your trusted physician.

Keep the insights and the conversation going Connect without fear of censorship in FLCCC FORUMS! Anyone can register in the PUBLIC Forum. Start today! Join the new FLCCC Forums FLCCC CANCER STUDY We are proud to announce our observational cancer study aimed at learning more about the power of

**I’m obviously not a physician and am not giving out medical advice. What you choose to do is done at your own risk.**
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Worksalot; 12-10-2020, 01:16 PM.

My son who is an ICU nurse sent me this same info yesterday. They are treating patients with these same things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Do we talk into our vet ? Or our Dr ?[emoji16]

Comment

My buddy used it, He got it at the feed store, said he felt back to normal in a day. I have seen several reports that this works.

Comment

I may run to tractor supply.
          My wife just 5 min ago got a positive test back and I have felt weird since I woke up this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
            My buddy used it, He got it at the feed store, said he felt back to normal in a day. I have seen several reports that this works.
            My buddy got c-19, didn't take anything & felt back to normal after 1 day.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              Do we talk into our vet ? Or our Dr ?[emoji16]
              Talk to your Dr first. There are products labeled for human use available elsewhere. I don’t know what the exact difference/s might be with products labeled for animal use.

My sister works in a medical field and has 30 years experience. She has been regularly taking Vitamins D3, Vitamin C, Fish oils, and a good multi vitamin. Her clinic was hit hard by Covid and she was exposed to Covid multiple times by coworkers who later turned out to be positive. They came to work sick. One of the Drs developed blood clots and had to be hospitalized. My sister tested for Covid after learning of all her coworkers later testing positive. She never got sick and never tested positive, but still isolated at home just in case. Every single employee except her got sick. And she was around every single one of them.

Comment

I just bought about 2 gallons of pour on yesterday. Wonder if i started pouring it down the back of my neck and my wifes how it would work?

Comment

As many cows as I have wormed and as much pour on ivermectin as I have had on me I should be immune. I know a old fella who swore by LA 200 when he got sick. I'm just not brave enough to inject myself with it..

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                    I just bought about 2 gallons of pour on yesterday. Wonder if i started pouring it down the back of my neck and my wifes how it would work?
                    Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                    As many cows as I have wormed and as much pour on ivermectin as I have had on me I should be immune. I know a old fella who swore by LA 200 when he got sick. I'm just not brave enough to inject myself with it..
                    Stromectol

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                      I was about to post the same exact thing.......

-john

Comment

For cattle usage, couldn't you pour this on their backs. I can remember.

Comment

Does injectable work? If so what rate and take oral or muscular?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            Does injectable work? If so what rate and take oral or muscular?
                            So far I’m told the human labeled version is oral. If this gets approval you can be sure the price will climb more and the lobbyists will get it to where a prescription is needed. The ag labeled version has already increased in price.

Comment

Banamine mixed with orange juice, cure all

Comment

Working...
                              X