Do coons fly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do coons fly?

Got this TC pic this week, took me a minute to figure out what this was, flying might be a stretch, maybe falling or jumping?

Here’s another picture for reference.

They fly pretty well when hit with a 350 gr flat point out of the Socom!

Comment

I’ve made a few fly. Usually in pieces. Very heartwarming. Good for the soul.

Comment

Das a bat

Comment

Mule standing by a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
            Das a bat
            No way, we have little bats at home. I have big flying fox bats here at work, and that ain’t one of them.

Comment

Bat

Comment

Not sure where the feeder is in relation to the flying coon, but I bet he was hanging on your varmit cage when the feeder spun and it scared the sh*t out of him and he is bailing out...

Comment

I’ll go with, D: None of the above. But I don’t know what it is.

Comment

THats not a coon

Comment

Maybe I am not looking correctly or even looking in the right spot........

But it looks like a blurry picture of an animal walking. More specifically I'd say a pig walking. (I'm looking on my phone and might be way off and get roasted)

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                        Maybe I am not looking correctly or even looking in the right spot........

But it looks like a blurry picture of an animal walking. More specifically I'd say a pig walking. (I'm looking on my phone and might be way off and get roasted)

Well, I'm looking at it on a 17" monitor and that's what I see too... Just a blurry pic of an animal walkin' down the fence...

Comment

Looks like a hog standing

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                            They fly pretty well when hit with a 350 gr flat point out of the Socom!
                            Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            I’ve made a few fly. Usually in pieces. Very heartwarming. Good for the soul.
                            I love this place...death to the trash pandas!

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                              I love this place...death to the trash pandas!
                              You bet! Lol. We had what I thought was a few coons stealing all the ranch dogs food. Me and a buddy sent varmint hunting out there and swung by the feeder. We killed 14 coons out of that tree in a few minutes. That was fun

Comment

Working...
                              X