• Show
Clear All

Prayers sent brother.

Comment

Prayers lifted.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Grab you a big ole bag of Fritos and show the devil how much you like Frito pie. I'm not trying to make light if your situation, but sometimes we have to dig deep to find something to bring us out of a slump. You and your family are definitely being hit hard right now, but we're told we won't be given more than we can handle. Continued prayers for you, your family, and the caregivers. Set up a payment plan on those medical bills and don't focus on the lump sum.
        I appreciate the positive mindset and all the prayers from all of you. I'm just trying to stay strong for my family and trying not to fall apart. It's very hard to keep a positive attitude for everyone.

Comment

Please continue to pray for my boy he sees the surgeon at 0800 on Monday to find out what the game plan is.

Comment

Good news is coming your way, keep believing that. Stay strong brother. Still praying for your family.

Comment

Prayers sent. Looking for good news on Monday.

Comment

Update

He is being referred to a pediatric surgeon. We still ain't out of the woods yet but the good news is that the knots are not attached to any bone. He will still have to have them removed and tested for cancer. Should hopefully have an appointment with the new surgeon this week and hopefully a date for the surgery.

Please continue to lift him up in your prayers the struggle is getting pretty bad.

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Dear heavenly Father, place your hand upon this family and let them know that you are God and there is no impossible for you. The sun rises and sets on your command and your power, grace, and sovereignty shall be known by all. We place our faith and hope in you, knowing we will see your glory. May this family glorify you and the devil flee from your presence.

Comment

Continued prayers for your son, and your wife as well brother. Especially prayers of peace that only He can give. I pray he strengthens your spirit, as well as your family’s, and brings a comfort and confidence that overcomes ALL obstacles. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

prayers and more prayers being sent

Comment

Glad to hear some good news. We are still here in prayer for this young man

Comment

Thank yall. My wife said that he was so scared when in his appointment that he was shaking uncontrollably and that he just balled his eyes out in her arms when they left the Dr office. I have seen a lot in my short time on this earth and have witnessed some horrific things, fought some horrific people, as well as some amazing miracles. I know God has him in his hands but to hear/see my baby boy cry in fear is something I can't handle. I went in the garage my "wood shop" and balled my eyes out because I can't fix it for him. The pain is just more than I can. bare.

This little man has more faith and love for God than any youngster I have ever known and I just can't figure out why God would have him go through all of this. My paternal grandmother and great grandmother both had Cancer and my grandmother died from it. He knew both of them and this has him and me scared to death.

Sorry I just had to vent.

Comment

The spots not attached to the bone sounds exactly like what I described having as a kid, earlier in this thread. I hope and pray his is the same. Mine disappeared before they could test them. That's been 30 years ago.

Comment

Still praying brother

Comment

Working...
                                X