No announcement yet.

Lost My Baby Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's horrible man! So sorry for your loss! I have 2 baby girls of my own! Can't imagine what you're going through!

Comment

Heartbreaking.....sorry for your loss sir...So sad.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss....Prayers sent.

Comment

I pray that you and your family can somehow find peace and understanding during this terrible time. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Comment

You and your family will be in our prayers for the foreseeable future. News like this breaks my heart but take comfort knowing you will see her again.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Will be praying for you and your family.

Comment

sorry for your loss. prayers for all. may the good Lord rest her soul.

Comment

My condolences to you and your family sir. I'm incredibly sorry for your loss, i couldnt image what you are going trough. Nothing can be said that will take the pain away and only time can slowly make things somewhat easier to deal with. Just know she is with the lord now and yall will see each other again one day. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Condolences for you and your family. Prayers for your family.

Comment

So sorry for your families loss. Prayers sent yalls way.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Rwc

Comment

Prayers for your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I can not imagine. We can easily take the "every day" for granted. This really puts it all into perspective. I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with y'all.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the heartbreak of losing a child. I know several TBH members that have gone through it. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers up for your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X