Browning Hells Canyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning Hells Canyon

Anybody have personal experience with this rifle? Been eyeing a 308 for several months but just can't seem to pull the trigger yet and looking for some first hand knowledge on it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I’ve got one in 6.5 Creedmoor, well balanced and accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
      I’ve got one in 6.5 Creedmoor, well balanced and accurate.
      That's what I like to hear. Only reason I'm looking at 308 if because I have a lot of ammo and reloading stuff for it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one in 30.06 and it is rapidly becoming my favorite rifle.

Comment

Not just yet but I was gifted one in 6.5 PRC by my brothers 2 days ago. In the process of getting her set up.

The rifle itself seems impressive just by handling it though. Typical smooth Browning action and good weight distribution. Pretty eager to finish it off, depending on which way I decide to go with the optics. That might end up stinging a bit.

Comment

I obtained on in 6.5prc, and recently purchased a scope and rings for it. Now if I could just find some ammo-I could give you a reasonable evaluation. I will say that I have grown fond of shorter barrels in a box blind. This rifle does NOT fit that bill.

Comment

I have one in 300 win mag and am very happy with it. Shoots under an inch at 100yds

Comment

A buddy of mine bought that gun in 257 Weatherby. It shoots lights out. I really like it a lot.

Comment

I've always drooled over one in 300 PRC. If they are anything like my A-bolt rifles then they are shooters. I have a first generation X-bolt stalker in .338 WM that I bought to shoot bear with. (So far there haven't been any bears around where I live so it just sit in the safe.) Actually I got it to go to Alaska for black bear and the trip never happened. It's a shooter too. One of these days I might load some light bullets and see what it does accuracy wise. All I have ever shot is one box of 250gr factory loads to dial the scope in. Recoil is no more than a 300WSM with 150's since it has than soft recoil pad on it.

Comment

I have one in 28 Nosler. (mine is the "Speed" version") Killed 3 Red Deer with it last weekend. Its accurate.

I will say that I had the gun butt stock stuck between the car seat and center console while driving around. The camo finish rubbed off and it is black underneath. No big deal, but slightly annoying.

Comment

I've got a matching set in .270 and .300winmag. LOVE THEM. You can't go wrong.

Comment

I have one in 22-250 and it will shoots good and is fairly light .

Comment

I have the 270wsm. Best rifle I've owned. Of course I was already a Browning X Bolt fan. I'd rather be sitting in the tree with my bow, but if I've got a rifle with me. The Hells Canyon is the one

Comment

I’ve got 4, great shooting guns and great bangs for the buck IMO. For a stock rifle they shoot outstanding..

Comment

Working...
                            X