Sportsman's Feast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportsman's Feast

You are invited to the 2021 Sportsman's Feast at Cottonwood Creek Church in Allen TX on Saturday September 18th. See the link for all the info and make sure to get your tickets, you will not want to miss this event. It will be a night full of good food, lots of auction items and raffle items, a great speaker, and lots of fun, all to raise money for mission work that I do in Kenya. Let me know if you know anyone that would be interested in being an event sponsor.

Highly recommend this event. Have great memories with my son. Just live too far away now...

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
      Highly recommend this event. Have great memories with my son. Just live too far away now...
      We have not had it in a few years but I decided to bring it back because I used to love going to it as well. Thanks for the endorsement!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Where do you go in Kenya Dan? I’ve spent a lot of time in country. Just curious. I’ll be chasing elk on that date but, best of luck to you, your event, and your work abroad!

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
            Where do you go in Kenya Dan? I’ve spent a lot of time in country. Just curious. I’ll be chasing elk on that date but, best of luck to you, your event, and your work abroad!
            I have worked in several places in Kenya but right now we are working with a group that is south of Nairobi. We are building churches, farms, water wells, ect., for the Epukani tribes people that live on the very southern border of Kenya.

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
              Thank you, and good luck on your elk hunt. I need to schedule one too. Who are you hunting with and where?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

I applaud your efforts for bringing this event back. I myself was saved at an event like this 34 years ago. God met me on my own terms in an atmosphere that I was comfortable so that I might hear the gospel. And I am forever grateful for that opportunity. I will be praying for its success sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      I applaud your efforts for bringing this event back. I myself was saved at an event like this 34 years ago. God met me on my own terms in an atmosphere that I was comfortable so that I might hear the gospel. And I am forever grateful for that opportunity. I will be praying for its success sir.
                      Thank you very much. This event has meant a lot to me over the years. I have used it as an opportunity to bring people into the church that would not under normal circumstances come.

Comment

I have a bunch of great hunts that will be up for auction.

Comment

I just got tickets to a suite at the AA center for a game plus parking passes donated. I have been in this suite before and it is one of the best in the building.

Comment

Working...
                          X