Spade Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spade Truck

Getting ahead of myself for winter, but I have access to a little over 100 5-10 year old live oaks. I purchased my dads Rv park last year, and I’m needing to move them to my park.

I’ve looked high and low, and I can’t find anyone close to me that has a spade truck.
    Located in Anahuac, Tejas

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
    Getting ahead of myself for winter, but I have access to a little over 100 5-10 year old live oaks. I purchased my dads Rv park last year, and I’m needing to move them to my park.

I’ve looked high and low, and I can’t find anyone close to me that has a spade truck.

Located in Anahuac, Tejas
    Pretty sure either taylor w or John R used to have one. Might check with them.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Nevermind, it was Taylor but he got rid of it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

What RV Park?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          What RV Park?
          Trinity Bay Rv Park & Lodging, In Anahuac, Tx. Right next to Fort Anahuac Park, where they have the Gatorfest

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
            Trinity Bay Rv Park & Lodging, In Anahuac, Tx. Right next to Fort Anahuac Park, where they have the Gatorfest

Excellent! That looks much better suited to us than the one a little further north.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Excellent! That looks much better suited to us than the one a little further north.
              Are you full time? Moving?

Comment

I found mine years ago on this site: https://www.nurseryman.com/for-sale/...ery-equipment/

Comment

Working...
                X