No announcement yet.

SE Iowa Velvet Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just went down and put a bucket of feed in the feeder. The bucket of feed is the snack.. The buffet is in the background. View from the camera. 288 pictures last night.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 07-25-2021, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
      Got a couple target bucks looks like if they stay close. How are the tracking cats faring? Avoiding the coyotes I hope,
      The cats are doing great!!. They have managed to avoid the coyotes and bobcats so far. We try to get them in the shop at night. Two of them went about 1/2 with me to feed tonight. Lazy son of a guns.[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The bucks love those redneck feeders !
        They empty mine in a week

Comment

Awesome bucks, thanks for posting

Comment

Nice pics.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome!! Some great looking bucks. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

They look great. Always a fan of your adventures.

Comment

I pulled the card last night. 588 pictures in two days. Some of the same bucks a few different ones. There are about 15-20 different bucks trading back and forth between bean fields and stopping at the feeder thru the night. The older bucks do not show up until about 10:00pm and are gone by daylight. A lot of different age classes this year....which is good. Several little fork horns, 6 points and small 8 points that I did not post pictures of.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looking good, Mike, nice looking bucks, can’t wait for the hunts to start!

Comment

Mike, I always enjoy the Iowa news from your place. Outstanding deer pics, and even better “daytime” pics of your cool place. Keep those little purring black and white buddies close, it’s a mean world away from the shop at night.

Comment

Couple more velvet pictures from the last few days. Four nice bucks just came into the bean at field behind the house at 8:35 tonight.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Everything is looking great Mike! Good luck this season!!

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

great pictures, I really like that tight racked 12 point, that other buck with small kickers looks like he has alot of potential. Its relaxing to have a daily routine like that

Comment

Working...
                                X