No announcement yet.

Watch yourself.. Scammers are a POS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Zelle have any transaction fees guarantee?

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
      Does Zelle have any transaction fees guarantee?
      All zelle allows you to do is "file a report" with them, if it is used in affiliation with a bank such as chase.. they tell you need to go through the bank. All chase said is zelle is the same as cash to them, and there is nothing they can do. I figured the bank would provide a little more protection instead of sorry for your carelessness which is what I was told

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Sorta odd he would pull the fedex / ffl deal & then bolt...he had your $$$$ already??
        Yes funds had already been sent and received. I guess that was part of the play...

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
          Hate that happened to you and a crappy lesson learned. Just my opinion, but I wouldn’t forward money like that to strangers anywhere either.
          This, unless you know them.

Face-to-face only.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

Face-to-face only.
            No. I've had many successful transactions with TBHers. I just wouldn't do a tranaction like this with a nubbing, spike or four pt.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

Face-to-face only.
              X2

This, my brother in law was scammed big time by not following this advice. Dang scammers.

Comment

I dealt some on TGT but figured out pretty quick that it is nothing close to
                TBH in the trust department.
                I got burned on some ammo I bought off there, but I costed the guy a couple gun sales.
                I got even and deleted my account.
                I deal on TBH exclusively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang, hate a scammer. I deal FTF for most part with guns, and depending on site will pay for items and have shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                    I dealt some on TGT but figured out pretty quick that it is nothing close to
                    TBH in the trust department.
                    I got burned on some ammo I bought off there, but I costed the guy a couple gun sales.
                    I got even and deleted my account.
                    I deal on TBH exclusively.

Just Curious on how you got even.. I would do the same but the pos deleted his TGT account

Comment

Praise God that I've only had great transactions here on TBH, I just had a great one with Pigsticker on Friday-met up in Katy, exchanged the gun and money and super great guy to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                      X