Looking for a hunt for 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a hunt for 2021

Well we did not get drawn for CO this year and 4 of us are looking for a hunt we know we could do over the counter in CO but would like to try Mule Deer in TX does anyone know of a place?
    Freddy

Any hunts come to mind at all? Anywhere??

Comment

A little late for trying to book a mule deer hunt in Texas. There’s plenty of states with OTC options for mule deer if mule deer is the route you want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        A little late for trying to book a mule deer hunt in Texas. There’s plenty of states with OTC options for mule deer if mule deer is the route you want to go.
        where would you start looking??

Comment

Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming

Comment

I think Arizona has some OTC options, though I think they are archery hunts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Idaho is out, because all the NR OTC deer tags are sold-out.

Comment

As of right now your options are limited but there’s MT, AZ, NE just off the top of my head

Comment

Thanks Guys

Comment

Leftover list will be out later in June for Wyoming, we are a draw state for NR.

Comment

Try AZ. January archery for mule deer and whitetail. Whitetail meaning Coues deer. All three of us had opportunities that would have been a chip shot with a compound. Under 40 yds.
                      Chiricahua Mtn range north of Douglas

Comment

In Texas, Lake Meredith Public land has mulies. It is tough hunting though. Not sure what is available way out in West Texas

Comment

Working...
                        X