PGA Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I hope mine got there, you can tell me if it didn’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here. I do remember sending it, albeit a week late.

Comment

I hope I sent mine. I remember meaning to, but not 100% sure if I did. Doghouse, I sent you a PM about it.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        People losing interest because the losers don't send money. I won back in October 2020 and only received 24 of 35 Abes from people that owe me.
        Yes. I won the British a couple years ago and only got about half the money.

ETA: I can't be 100% certain that I've never missed sending money to a winner. If I owe someone, please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
          I hope I sent mine. I remember meaning to, but not 100% sure if I did. Doghouse, I sent you a PM about it.
          what is your paypal email, if you have one? I got a few paypal's that didn't have screen names so not sure who they belong to.

Comment

Man, this work thing is getting old!

I am putting the leaderboard together.

I'm also interested in making sure we get everyone squared away who is owed money. If you'd like, send me a PM and we will get the ball picker out!

Comment

I was there about a month ago went out to Ocean Course and looked around. They had already closed the course to the public. Beautiful from what I saw. Very windy and looked like it would be very challenging. They were full tilt getting things setup.

Comment

I'm getting my payment to doghouse sent out ASAP. Apparently, he did not receive mine.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                  what is your paypal email, if you have one? I got a few paypal's that didn't have screen names so not sure who they belong to.
                  Ive sent all the paypals. Just forgot to send the snail mail.

Comment

I guess I was lucky and got 100% of the Abes sent to me when I won. I for one am in favor of putting out a list of those that havent paid each time on the original after a week or so and keeping it going until all payments are received. No payment and you dont participate going forward. Some people just are forgetful and others are just asshats.

Comment

I think I've made all the payments I've owed, but if not, PM me and I'll make it right.

Comment

I am not sure how many paid when I won. Never kept up with it. I would up getting $125 I think. How many people do we normally have play.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I’m not sure Big John can walk 72 on his new knee… So I guess drop John Daly, and add Dustin Johnson.This is a sad day…

Good move. JD had a tough round this morning....

Comment

I'm pretty sure that was the tourney I sent mine and 1 other TBHer's in together.

I missed a couple on my win as well. Still made out well, and still have a great time keeping up.

Comment

Here is the link. I am entering teams currently so if you don't see your team yet, or you were super difficult and made changes to your roster, don't panic!

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                                Good move. JD had a tough round this morning....

He should be in the lead for that outfit though. I need that to wear in my muni tournament on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X