No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in fellas. Most of y’all I have I have on another form of social media. Kids are growing like weeds. Life is great these days!

Hope y’all are living right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Count your blessing, hug the ones you love, and go out and make it a great day.

Hogboy

Comment

My kiddos had one heck of a good week against stout competition this week! Berkeley’s squad took out a previously undefeated squad to make the ship and Hagen’s squad went off on the competition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Brothers Stovall graced us with their awesomeness this weekend. Lots of kids, dang good food, and great company added up to a very memorable trip (hopefully the first of many)!

Comment

Checking in with y’all. Life is great. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Until next time I’ll throw on a fresh log and keep it going...

Kicking my Bownanza X koozie[emoji51][emoji482]

Comment

Spending this Evening in the New Pool... I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Comment

Checking in to see what I’ve missed in the long absence of I’ve had from TBH.

Life has been busy and will get busier soon.

I plan to pop in at least once a day from now on.

Little boy’s first beach trip.

He loves Starbucks and it actually helps calm his autism some.
                Last edited by CletusBodeen; 06-09-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Welcome back, brother!

I’m still enjoying TBH and the great folk in Texas. I retired in Montana escaping from CA, dropped “in San Jose” from my screen name and live in God’s big sky country.

Glad the Starbucks helps. Maybe it’s the caffeine?

Comment

98 degrees today- in Montana for jimmies sake. We went for local made ice cream.

Now putting the finishing touches on some ribs. NOT real Texas-style ribs, but the best I can do up north with the tools and knowledge I possess.

Comment

Here...abounding with all things positive!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        98 degrees today- in Montana for jimmies sake. We went for local made ice cream.

Now putting the finishing touches on some ribs. NOT real Texas-style ribs, but the best I can do up north with the tools and knowledge I possess.

Looking good there, Bill...but your daughter looks a whole lot better!!!

We are still trying to get up there in September. Health issues have interfered with our bro and sis-in-law, and they are still not at their cabin. We will see!

Comment

It's been 11 years since I joined here. It's been at least 6 years since I've pulled a string back on some game. It's been 5 years since my FIL (best friend, hunting mentor, prankster, drinking buddy) left us. My daughter and hunting buddy is grown up, out of college, started her teaching career, and is on her own this year.

Life changes... But this forum has always been my stopping place.

I want to put out a heart-felt Thank You to everyone here. The stories, the hunts, the memories that have been shared, are awesome. I feel thankful for being included in "The Family!"

Comment

I’ve been a member here for just a couple short years, but I’ve actually never read this thread. This is awesome. I’ll bump the flame with a our new addition to the family. This is Evelyn Marie. I look forward to her joining campfires with her brother and sister in the future.

Comment

We glassed bighorn sheep from our RV spot in Elk Bend Idaho this morning and will head to Braun Brothers Reunion this afternoon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Braun Brothers Reunion stage tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	24658319

Count your blessings, hug the ones you love, and go out and make it a great day.

Hogboy
                              Last edited by Leonhogboy; 08-13-2021, 02:27 PM. Reason: GOF

Comment

Great thread. Thanks for sharing all y'alls stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X