Home Builder Brock, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Builder Brock, TX

Can anyone recommend a builder in the Brock area?

Platinum Construction
    Levi Jackson
    If I was gonna build a house and not do it myself, this is the guy I would use.

Comment

Actually platinum homes of Texas

Comment

Check out LBK Homes...I’m not sure if they build in Brock but it would be worth a call. They are in Springtown and are a quality builder.

LBK Homes is a Custom/Spec Home builder in Parker and Wise County. We can build on your lot or ours.

Comment

Home Builder Brock, TX

Barcelona Homes, Tad Carpenter.

(817) 550-7960

I have sold him some lumber, windows and millwork. He’s as honest a guy as I’ve ever dealt with. He lives in Brock, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Check out LBK Homes...I’m not sure if they build in Brock but it would be worth a call. They are in Springtown and are a quality builder.

https://www.lbk-homes.com/

Chris is a good guy as well, but not sure if they build in Brock.

Comment

Can vouch for LBK, not familiar with the others but I will vouch for "MarlinMears", and whoever he vouches for.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

https://www.lbk-homes.com/
                Originally posted by MarlinMears View Post
                Chris is a good guy as well, but not sure if they build in Brock.
                Chris is my neighbor, and builds an exceptional home as well as being a good guy. He’s got a lot going on the the Springtown area, not sure if he’d work in Brock either

Comment

Chris Thomas built mine. Honest, dependable, answers his phone or returns calls quickly and does what he says he'll do. And, he lives in Brock. Not the cheapest, but a man of honor.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                    Chris Thomas built mine. Honest, dependable, answers his phone or returns calls quickly and does what he says he'll do. And, he lives in Brock. Not the cheapest, but a man of honor.
                    I’ve known Chris and his family a very long time. He built my parents house in Granbury over 30 years ago and is my neighbor in Brock now. He’s for sure someone worth talking to and getting a bid from.

Comment

Couto Home out of Granbury. They built mine 3 years ago.

Couto Homes is the best custom home builder in Fort Worth, Texas & surrounding areas. Contact us for a quality new home. Call (817) 579-6600!

Comment

Park Hill homes
                        John Hillman

Buddy of mine builds in and around Parker county. Fantastic builder and great man.

Comment

Check us out ironpinehomes.com my partner and I have a lot of experience in commercial and residential construction, both live locally in Peaster. The lack of quality builders in the area pushed us to pull the trigger. We have a few spec homes about to go up as well as a large commercial renovation. We would like to give you a bid on it! My business partner owns a rather large business in the area, so we aren’t going anywhere and will stand behind anything produced.

Comment

Check out Billy Blue 817-992-8761
                            local builder and built my house 15 years ago.
                            Stand up guy.

Comment

Great options. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X