No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen one of the good bucks from this morning right before dark. That was it this evening.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Posted the buck picture without asking the guy first, took it down to cause no problem. Sorry guys.

After lunch/dark seen a Amarillo, nice 8 point buck chasing a doe, young 4 point buck and a yearling doe. Only thing in range was yearling. Maybe better luck tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NeallaMears View Post
        Posted the buck picture without asking the guy first, took it down to cause no problem. Sorry guys.

After lunch/dark seen a Amarillo, nice 8 point buck chasing a doe, young 4 point buck and a yearling doe. Only thing in range was yearling. Maybe better luck tomorrow.

Can you at least describe the buck for those who missed it? Was it a beast?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep in mind that I can see a lot of ground at my set up, but total for the day was 2 coyotes, (in range) 4 young bucks, 2 in shooting range and about 8-10 does and yearlings, none in range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

saw a buck pushing a doe early this morning, then a young 4pt around 9:45. this afternoon was all birds squirrels and a bobcat

Comment

My bet is on Team Mears scoring before the weekend is out.

Thanks to all who are hunting, for the updates!

Comment

Punched a golden ticket in the last hour of today’s hunt. Seen a total of 7 deer today and I’m thinking I really only saw 5 different deer. Definitely need some cool weather. I think Sunday will be the day.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                  Can you at least describe the buck for those who missed it? Was it a beast?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  From the bucks I have seen been taken only one is (Hagermanish) deer, rest in my point (not professional) should have been left to live to turn into the monsters. But every kill with a bow is a trophy so there that. [emoji2957]

Comment

In

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck peeps!! I hope it’s quite because you’re covered up with deer and not mosquitoes.

Comment

It's really foggy in Tyler and maybe it is up there too. Should make it a bit more comfortable to sit longer before it gets hot.

Comment

Doe had been removed from the herd. Pretty sure I watched her go down about 50 yards uphill.

Comment

Good job Marlin!

Comment

Originally posted by MarlinMears View Post
                              Doe had been removed from the herd. Pretty sure I watched her go down about 50 yards uphill.

Sweet

Comment

Talk about Favor!! She ran up the hill and died on top or the ridge ON the trail I walk in on.

Comment

Working...
                                X