Texas - Louisiana, Louisiana - Texas No, No,No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Who'd do all the work then? We know it ain't gonna be them coonarses!

Time to go make breakfast ain't it chief?
    Breakfast was done by 6am. You late.

Most important part now is planning lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
      You have always had such a good personality I can't imagine why you dislike ANYONE. I have always enjoyed all of your bad mouthing people...
      You must be a really happy person
      Shut up fleahead....I'm messing with some buddies on here that are coonarses You sure are thin skinned

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
        It does not apply to travel associated with commercial activity is what I read. You should be fine. So keep on working hard we have a $2 trillion relief package to pay for!
        Depends how you look at it. The commercial activity doesn’t require you to come back to Texas. Only the work in La is the essential part. We’ll see how it plays out.

Comment

Shut up fleahead....I'm messing with some buddies on here that are coonarses You sure are thin skinned
          Ha. Everyone knows you ain't got no buddies...

Comment

Trying to avoid a Katrina part 2 migration. Plenty of Cajuns already here, send the rest back.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
              Trying to avoid a Katrina part 2 migration. Plenty of Cajuns already here, send the rest back.
              That migration absolutely destroyed the community and surrounding areas I lives during that time. (Willowbrook FM1960 area). Good lesson learned there (for those that were paying attention)

Comment

Ridiculous abuse of executive authority.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                  So, do you think people were coming here to avoid Covid-19? If so you need a big reality check. There are a lot of jobs that require people to travel back and forth between both states. Our turnaround just got delayed another month due to equipment and manpower that was to come out of La. Wonder how many millions that will cost? Let's see.... 100 day turnaround X 6,000 contractors and a multitude of equipment and material. You tell me Capt. Deport.

Actually we should all leave since the Coahuiltecans had it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    That migration absolutely destroyed the community and surrounding areas I lives during that time. (Willowbrook FM1960 area). Good lesson learned there (for those that were paying attention)
                    My neighborhood has been downgrading for years, but the katrina refugees didnt help any. Just across the city limits from me there is a street that is all apt complexes. Lots of katrina refugees moved in there, and most stayed. The feds are probably still paying their rent. The previous chief of police told me before he retired that 70% of the crime in Mesquite could be traced back to this street. Woodmeadow Ln in Dallas.

I suggested they just pull over every car coming out on la prada from that street, since they are most likely all wanted anyway, and he said he would love to, but something about that pesky constitution got in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                      Oil and Gas is consided critical infrastructure and SHOULD let us through without any issues. Our company issued us a travel letter detailing what our business in Louisiana is, our work rotations and why we are traveling to and from Louisiana and Texas. I'll see how this letter works on April 8.
                      Lemme know! Im on the 9th. Might hafta hit dem backroads! lol

Comment

Channel 2 news out of Houston just did a segment on it. Showed the state troopers were not stopping anyone. It was up to the travelers to self report and quarantine.

Comment

They can’t stop Mexicans from coming across a fence and a river, how do you suppose they’ll stop a Cajun on a four lane highway?????
                          [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Channel 2 news out of Houston just did a segment on it. Showed the state troopers were not stopping anyone. It was up to the travelers to self report and quarantine.
                            Really ! Really?! So the media is lying???

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              So, do you think people were coming here to avoid Covid-19? If so you need a big reality check. There are a lot of jobs that require people to travel back and forth between both states. Our turnaround just got delayed another month due to equipment and manpower that was to come out of La. Wonder how many millions that will cost? Let's see.... 100 day turnaround X 6,000 contractors and a multitude of equipment and material. You tell me Capt. Deport.

Actually we should all leave since the Coahuiltecans had it first.
                              When's that hunert day T/A kicking off? I might need me some of that......$100K

Comment

When's that hunert day T/A kicking off? I might need me some of that......$100K
                                June at the earliest.

Comment

Working...
                                X