Comment

Either echo 2620 or
      Stihl FS91
      use em both everyday all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Echo with fresh gas.

Comment

My Echo has been going for 7 years. Survived being underwater during Harvey. I broke the tab so I can't choke it, and ripped the bulb. Had no choke and a busted bulb for almost 2 years and it still starts about the 5th pull every time. I filled it up and it died on me last weekend. Turns out I put old gas out of the wrong can into it. I dumped it out, filled it up with the good stuff and she fired right on up!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Dont think they are made any more but my shindawa is over 15 years old. Run trufuel in whatever you get.
            My local Kubota dealer told me that Echo bought Shindawa awhile back. the newer commercial grade Echo is now Shindawa based.

Comment

Stihl 250r

Comment

I got a echo I believe 225(?) I think. It has been a work horse. No problems or complaints here

Comment

Got a Stihl FS55 and a Echo SRM 210 for free. Of course they don’t run but I’m pretty sure I can get them running with some TLC.

Comment

Echo and tru fuel. Can't go wrong with that combination. Best there is in my opinion.

Comment

Comment

Stihl!

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Looks like these units are in "fertilizer" mode

Comment

I bought an Echo 226 somethinorother at a real dealer, and it's a hoss! It has gear reduction, which I really like.

Comment

Stihl hands down. Parts are easy to find and tuning is a snap. I use a brush blade our in the country, but be careful around metal buildings and wood post. If it's a big property, get the Professional size like the FS90. Also, always use the premix.

Comment

I have 2 Stihl, and no matter how long they sit, they'll crank with usually less than 4 pulls.

One has a string head and the other has a solid blade head.
                                Both are workhorses!

Comment

Working...
                                X