Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger King!!

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
    That's because you are negative about everything. This show is a masterpiece!

Ah ah ah you didn’t read my next approach at the topic
    Last edited by eastxhunter; 03-30-2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Nope, not even with all the sports cancelled.

BS!! You, of all people, have to watch this show! If not for yourself, do it for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        Ah ah ah you didn’t read my next approach at the topic
        HAHAHA I did jump the gun! I apologize.

Comment

Made it through 2 episodes due to the Wuhan, wish I had that time back.

Comment

OK I got through episode 4 and I had to turn it off. I could not take it any longer. I was wasting my life by watching that trash. I began to feel like a real piece of shizz. That biotch Carol Baskin has got a sweet deal/scam going. She gets her competitors shut down then gets their animals for free, then plays on the heart strings of animal lovers and gets her labor for free, then turns around and charges admission to the park. I was surprised that she did not have multiple husbands at the same time like the other big cat owners. That show is pure trash and really gives you a low opinion of humanity. Totally disgusting show. I will continue watching just as soon as I get off work today

Comment

I'm truly embarrassed for Carol's husband. What type of man would dress up for pics like that? strange

Comment

Hell I thought ol Joe could sing in the few clips during the show and I just learned his videos were lip-synced with another band backing him. Dude is a nut.

Check out this one about Carol and her dead husband...LMAO!....It was mentioned in the documentary but here is the full version. Sorry if already posted.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCgz9915wHw&t=68s"]Joe Exotic Country Music "Here Kitty Kitty" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                  I'm truly embarrassed for Carol's husband. What type of man would dress up for pics like that? strange
                  One that is scared he will "mysteriously disappear" aka Tigah Bait!

Comment

started it to see what all the fuss is about and didn't make it ten minutes. I'M OUT

Comment

“Hey carol, this is a voice from your past. Let me out from under the septic tank!”

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                        “hey carol, this is a voice from your past. Let me out from under the septic tank!”

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                          “Hey carol, this is a voice from your past. Let me out from under the septic tank!”
                          That part had me laughin so hard. Holy smokes that was too good.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                              One that is scared he will "mysteriously disappear" aka Tigah Bait!
                              That's true

Comment

I watched the first two episodes last night. This show has to be fake right?

Comment

Working...
                                X