Prayer for my sons friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    If his dad owned the home or was on the note doesn’t he have some ownership in the house?
    I believe they rent. I will definitely find out.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
      Prayers up

What kind of paperwork does he need?
      His ss card and birth certificate were lost. Not real sure what else just going on what he said.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Depends on the will. If the dad died without a will he should own half of everything
          Not precisely "half" of "everything," and his rights in the homestead would be subject to stepmom's life estate in the house.

What county did dad die in? PM me details if you are at liberty to do so.

Comment

Only take 15 dollars and about 15 minutes to get a birth certificate if that's what he needs to get together for the Navy recruiter. I said a prayer for the young man

Comment

Sending up a prayer for this young man!!

Comment

Originally posted by general1123 View Post
                Only take 15 dollars and about 15 minutes to get a birth certificate if that's what he needs to get together for the Navy recruiter. I said a prayer for the young man
                My wife was going to look into that today, Thanks

Comment

prayer sent for the young man!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Thanks for helping the guy, good luck to him. I bet the Navy will be a great new-start for him.

Comment

I thought if you established residency they had to go to get a court order to throw you out? Anybody know if this is true?

Let me know if the Kid needs some food, clothing. I'm not far from Farmersville.

Comment

Prayers for the kid. Just curious, did something happen between them recently that made her kick him out?

Comment

Prayers for this young man.

Comment

Have him get with his school district and have them declare him homeless. School will have contacts that provide many benefits to him with one being possible free tuition to a state college. Gunna have to be pushy as they are overwhelmed right now but he needs this.

Comment

The school will also get him lined up with their local Navy Recruiter.

Comment

Working...
                                X