Need new ac house unit in Humble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need new ac house unit in Humble

Any recommendations for a new system in Humble or Northeast Houston? House has been out of ac since last week.

Thanks

ouch! bad timing of course. I've had two goodmans installed in two different housing and they are both doing great and price was very fair.

Comment

Blake’s AC and Heat

Comment

Texas Comfort Air - Give Robert a call at (936) 597-6151 or (832) 692-2270. He's a great guy and has done great work for me.

Comment

Call Don, tell him Justin Lane sent you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did this last year.

Call around get cash quotes from 4-5 places on comparable units. Check customer service and warranty on each unit.

Cash talks

Comment

Don't get a Comfortmaker. Got a good price on one several years ago but have had several problems.

Comment

We went with MaddAir and have been extremely happy with the entire process. All of them are higher than giraffe genitalia....but the free checkups, transferrable warranty, and overall customer service have been excellent.

With 500+ Five-Star Reviews, you can count on our Air Conditioning Company to guarantee superior quality AC service, repair, and installation.

Comment

Air Tech of Katy. Licensed Trane dealer. 10 yr. warranty on system, parts, and labor. 0% financing up to 72 months.

Comment

Working...
                  X