Anybody deal with "Give Me the Vin"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a pretty good quote from them for my 19 3500, and was wondering if anyone has felt with them.

One little typo changes the entire context of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      One little typo changes the entire context of the question.
      Hahaha!

Comment

2 thumbs up

Comment

Shop around with Carmax or vroom. I received significantly more from Carmax.

Comment

Originally posted by bow newby View Post
            Shop around with Carmax or vroom. I received significantly more from Carmax.
            They were both around $4k less than GMTV.

Comment

I used them to sell a Honda CRV. They offered more than any other and called me. I told them I wanted 1,000 more than they quoted. After a short conversation and a few pictures, they gave me what I wanted. Very satisfied with them.

Comment

They offered me 3k less than the dealership is offering on trade in. That's with me getting the xplan also. 2014 f150.

Comment

They lowballed me and offered less than the dealership

Comment

I sold them a car several years ago, good offer and easy to deal with.

Recently tried to sell them a motorcycle and they were super low on the offer.

Chris

Comment

Sold a truck to them
                      Years ago. Initial offer was a lowball. I told them they needed to come up with more cash. They put me in touch with one of the managers, JD Ryan. We talked a bit and sent him some more pictures. Came up within $500 of my asking price and we agreed on a deal.

They showed up a few days later at my house with a check and drove off in the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I sold one today to Texas Auto Value, in Addison. Got what I wanted for it and I was there 40 minutes including a wire transfer. Super easy, and they were honest with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bownutone View Post
                          I used them to sell a Honda CRV. They offered more than any other and called me. I told them I wanted 1,000 more than they quoted. After a short conversation and a few pictures, they gave me what I wanted. Very satisfied with them.
                          Same here…we sold them a Honda CRV last year for $1K more than their original offer. They sent a driver out 3 days after paperwork. Easy deal.

Comment

Best I could get from ANY dealer was $12,500. GMTV wrote me a check for $15k.

Comment

Thanks guys. I did the online value, and they were about $3k less than I wanted. I countered and someone called me and asked more questions, then they agreed to my price. Ill problem make the deal. Pic for attention…..
                              Last edited by savin yours; 04-16-2022, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X