Must do dining suggestions NE San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must do dining suggestions NE San Antonio

Going to TAC end of this month. Bringing the wife and would like to treat her to something nice. We're staying in Shertz. We're old(er) so the Early Bird Special is ok!!

Go to New Braunfels and eat at either McAdoo’s or Myron’s.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
      Go to New Braunfels and eat at either McAdoo’s or Myron’s.
      Not a bad suggestion at all if you are in Schertz already. There are a couple nice steak joints just west of 281 off 1604 if you want to go that route. J Prime. Eddie V's (seafood and steaks), Chama Gaucha, etc.

Comment

Cant go wrong with any of the above.

Comment

If you want to take her somewhere nice and avoid the River Walk, this is my favorite place in San Antonio. They actually have 3 locations and all of them are top notch!
          Bourbon Street Seafood Kitchen.

Comment

A local favorite is Mama’s Cafe at 410 and Nacogdoches. NE side of San Antonio, so it is close to Schertz. If you are looking for something new, they just opened a new robot sushi place in the Quarry market called Kura. I went the other night and it was pretty good. Get on the waiting list and then go walk around the Quarry.

Comment

find a Luby's and get the LuAnn Platter.

i recommend the fish and macaroni. the cater to early bird senior citizens. i do miss the Luby's of old from my troubled youth.

if the luby's are all gone;

i'd go to Clear Springs or Gristmill for the onion rings or Macadoo's for seafood

not really in SA but north east side
              Last edited by W E H; 04-14-2022, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Kindling Texas kitchen in Cibolo is good. Grumpys for breakfast or lunch.

Comment

Working...
                X