Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for you and your family!

Comment

Praying for you David. From your actions on TBH and your killer awesome videos, you are one of the truly good ones. KCA.

Comment

Oh nooooooo!!! Definitely a man of honor and character. Snakey (as I call him) was always friendly and very generous on the Green Screen! Prayers on overdrive for the Harkin Family.

Comment

Praying for you sir.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for Snakelover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers continue for both David and Mindy from the Middleton family. Snakelover is one of the original members of TBH and has been a fixture on this forum since the beginning. In fact, his relationship with many of us predates TexasBowhunter.com, going back to the original Texas Bowhunters' Journal newsletter and the Texas Forum of Bowsite. He and Mindy have been mainstays at Bownanza, and many of the photos posted every year to document that event have come from David and Mindy's collective keen eyes. Snakelover's influence on this community cannot be overstated!

As Bobby mentioned, David and Mindy are fighting this battle with the grace and faith that you would expect from both of them.

David and Mindy, y'all are an inspiration to us all. Y'all continue to have our love and prayers.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Prayers continue for David and Mindy. He is a class act and has always been one of my favorite members of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        Prayers continue for both David and Mindy from the Middleton family. Snakelover is one of the original members of TBH and has been a fixture on this forum since the beginning. In fact, his relationship with many of us predates TexasBowhunter.com, going back to the original Texas Bowhunters' Journal newsletter and the Texas Forum of Bowsite. He and Mindy have been mainstays at Bownanza, and many of the photos posted every year to document that event have come from David and Mindy's collective keen eyes. Snakelover's influence on this community cannot be overstated!

As Bobby mentioned, David and Mindy are fighting this battle with the grace and faith that you would expect from both of them.

David and Mindy, y'all are an inspiration to us all. Y'all continue to have our love and prayers.

Thank you, Michael! Attending Bownanza again and seeing Abagail have definitlely made the bucket list! We'll see what God has in mind for us. Love y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                          Thank you, Michael! Attending Bownanza again and seeing Abagail have definitlely made the bucket list! We'll see what God has in mind for us. Love y'all!
                          Bownanza it is!!

Keeping you in my prayers David.

Comment

Keep it up David. We all think the world of you.

Comment

Saturday we were doing family pictures at Cameron Park here in Waco.
                              Raylan started getting cranky so I took him for a walk and found a snake. He has no fear at 3 years old and decided he wanted to hold this snake. He was able to catch the snake and played with for a few seconds before it wiggled away from his small hands and into a crack in the rocks. It was a little 6-7” grass snake so I didn’t try to stop Raylan from picking it up.
                              Through this whole time my mind was on David because of his screen name and love of snakes.

My favorite picture of Raylan was taken by Mindy and Bownanza.

I’ll see y’all at the next nanza.

Comment

I had no idea as well. Prayers for y’all David and Mindi. KCA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X