Nocked and Loaded 3D shoot this coming Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nocked and Loaded 3D shoot this coming Sunday

Who is going to this shoot? I would like to myself if some other trad shooters are going to be there. Does anyone know if they do recurve and longbow classes or are we grouped in one class?

I hear it's a great place. Look foward to shooting there.

Dave

I'm out. Have fun.

Comment

It's grouped together, missed last month but shot the first one they had and it was an excellent course. I think Bisch commented that last months targets were a little tougher than the previous month. I may try to make it if Clifton isn't shooting. Clifton is a great little course and they are more on the ball about getting the scores done and awards to you right then if you win something or they will at least hold it for you till you get back for the next shoot. Not that I have to worry about winning anything very often.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
        It's grouped together, missed last month but shot the first one they had and it was an excellent course. I think Bisch commented that last months targets were a little tougher than the previous month. I may try to make it if Clifton isn't shooting. Clifton is a great little course and they are more on the ball about getting the scores done and awards to you right then if you win something or they will at least hold it for you till you get back for the next shoot. Not that I have to worry about winning anything very often.
        Last sentence---oh, please!

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Don't ya'll have better things to be doing??????

Comment

Have fun

Comment

Is this a shot gun start or California start?

Comment

Originally posted by tom d View Post
                  Is this a shot gun start or California start?
                  Cali.

Comment

I had no idea they were having shoots

Comment

flywise,

I have not been to one of their shoots yet but I hear they do a great job. It's located a little ways outside of town. You will have to check their website to get the exact location. I still need to look up the directions too.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                        flywise,

I have not been to one of their shoots yet but I hear they do a great job. It's located a little ways outside of town. You will have to check their website to get the exact location. I still need to look up the directions too.

Dave
                        I might be able to make it so I'm looking it up today

Comment

Hope to see you there. I enjoy meeting others from the site. I should be there at least by 9:00 probably earlier.

Dave

Comment

Flywise and Beretta Dave.....excellent. Hope you guys meet up and shoot together. Ya'll will really hit it off.

Comment

My transmission just now took a turn for the worse.
                              After 179k miles with no trouble of any kind I had the transmission filter and fluid changed just days ago and now this second it is pouring out like there is a golf ball sized hole in it.
                              But the shop is pretty good so they are sending a car hauler to pick it up.

It looks like I probably will not be able to make the shoot, I have an opportunity for some valuable overtime at work.

Comment

Working...
                              X