Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Parkinson's? Prayers sent.
    Lmao. Apparently

Comment

Bulleit Old Fashioned

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      smh

eradicator not like something outside the box to his norm or approval?

Comment

Where did you find this?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna have to try this. I love a good Old Fashioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Where did you find this?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            Top Ten Liquors

Best beer, wine and liquor store in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA and the surrounding areas

Comment

Maybe Humper needs This. He likes OF’s with some kinda cheap as liquor.

Comment

Originally posted by piley View Post
                Barsmith Bar Essentials has a really good old fashioned mix. Get their old fashioned mix and their bitters and add it to your favorite bourbon. It's good and only $6.99 at Total Wine.
                I agree. I use about half of what they recommend because I don't like them too sweet. Still add fresh orange (if i have some) and bitters. I've been smoking some old fashions lately for a change of pace! Treaty oak bourbon is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  I agree. I use about half of what they recommend because I don't like them too sweet. Still add fresh orange (if i have some) and bitters. I've been smoking some old fashions lately for a change of pace! Treaty oak bourbon is fantastic.
                  Yep. Been pleased with Barsmith for a quick OF for over a year now. I do still make them from scratch at times, but you can’t go wrong with Barsmith and cut the dosage in half. Too sweet for me at full dose as well.

Comment

I need to try this, although Bulleit straight up is my go to whiskey drink.

Comment

Not a fan of Bulleit, but the Old Fashioned is my go to mixer. Evan Williams makes a fine Old Fashioned.

Would like to give the OP a try, though.

Comment

I love a good Old Fashioned. Don't laugh but Jim Beam Black Label isn't half bad for the price. In fact I would pick it over some pricier bourbon I've had.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                          I love a good Old Fashioned. Don't laugh but Jim Beam Black Label isn't half bad for the price. In fact I would pick it over some pricier bourbon I've had.

Agreed...

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post

I had to make a last minute trip up to North Dakota this week. While there I tried a couple “new” old fashioneds with Beam Black. Not sure what was different about it but the waitress mentioned something about a sugar cube. Either way, it was delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Picked up some today. I'm going to go ahead and throw my main card away cuz this stuff is a lot stronger than the old fashions I usually make. It's going to take me three or four of these to find out if I like it

Comment

Working...
                                X