X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staged

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      The funniest part is all y'all saying you had no clue the Oscar's were on last night and you don't give two ****s about liberal Hollywood are the same ones that watch Yellowstone and talk about it like teenage girls on a thread each week.

Lmfao.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Hey watch it there….
      Don’t make me come give you a RIP beat down

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        The funniest part is all y'all saying you had no clue the Oscar's were on last night and you don't give two ****s about liberal Hollywood are the same ones that watch Yellowstone and talk about it like teenage girls on a thread each week.

Lmfao.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Come on BoB!!

I watch Yellowstone. Discuss it. Don't watch the Oscars....haven't in about 15 years even though the wife used to be an Oscars junkie ......and I don't give two ****s about liberal Hollywood.

I watch football, baseball and several other sports....Discuss them. Don't watch the Espys or know when they come on and I don't give two ****s about liberal ESPN, the liberal players or talk show hosts.

It's not hard to pull that combination off.
        Last edited by Smart; 03-28-2022, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
          If it was that big of a deal you handle that in person privately, not throw a temper tantrum in front of millions to become meme material for the ages.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          The meme's are fire though, saw one with her where it said "All I'm saying is Tupac woulda shot him..."

Comment

They did their job. Four pages on a conservative hunting website!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              They did their job. Four pages on a conservative hunting website!
              Well put. They are actors? after all.

Comment

If I hear 1 fat joke at Bownanza, that person is getting the Will Smiff treatment.

Comment

All fake for publicity. And it worked.

Comment

I guess they're testing the waters after Jezzy Smulette. Another race probably couldn't get away with that.

Comment

Lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                        I guess they're testing the waters after Jezzy Smulette. Another race probably couldn't get away with that.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This one is not staged. Smith has always advocated against profanity. He was angry and hurt his pocket with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
                            With the ratings for the Oscars in the tank the past several years, if you believe this wasn't staged you might also believe that Hunter Biden is a Ukraine natural gas genius who doesn't smoke crack.

So what do they have to gain by it? No one who wasn’t watching last night heard about it until this morning. Everyone had the video sent to them, and no one who didn’t watch last night, will watch next year because of what happened last night….

People talking about a cuck slapping a comedian last night, does nothing for a stupid awards show that won’t happen again for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember when people were mad that Ted Cruz didn’t slap Trump after the latter made comments about the former’s wife.

Comment

Sure seems like a real apology for a “fake staged” incident.

Comment

Working...
                                X