Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny Morris Bass Pro

An awesome story

The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your browser cache.

I apologize - the video I posted was to short - go to RFD and watch the entire show - incredible

Comment

I know him well and he is as fine a fellow as you can ever meet . He has spent many hours on my boat and at my table. He does a crazy amount of good in the community and prefers that noone knows.

The man does love to fish! Now his son John Paul is a bowhunting maniac.

Comment

Killed cabelas, I don’t buy from either any more. Not sure how he is as a person though. But **** I used to like to shop cabelas, oh well.
        Last edited by critter69; 03-27-2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          I know him well and he is as fine a fellow as you can ever meet . He has spent many hours on my boat and at my table. He does a crazy amount of good in the community and prefers that noone knows.

The man does love to fish! Now his son John Paul is a bowhunting maniac.
          Or are you really in his boat, he owns most of them now !

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
            Or are you really in his boat, he owns most of them now !
            I know the cabellas story. Way more to that than folks know. I'm just saying... they are good folks.

Comment

Interesting clip. Ill have to find the full version. I liked cabelas as a store much more than BPS. But other than that nothing against the guy at all.

Comment

I’m sure he s a gentleman. Don’t have anything against him as a man but they sure did screw up cabela’s!! Cabelas is nothing but a cheap retail clothes store now just like BP.
                Scheel’s is about the only one I shop at now

Comment

Working...
                X