More proof that the NRA is a schill organization that doesn’t mind gun control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    Yea, I'm sure he misses your $35. To all the NRA haters here, it is because of the NRA that you still have the rights you have. And, I'm sure you believe the media and that lying dem NY prosecutor when it comes to Wayne as well. What a joke.
    Right…. Cause when was the last time the NRA pushed to expand gun rights?

Comment

NRA is now a joke. I joined GOA a while back. Can't do anything about the NRA since I have been a life member since the late 1960's

Comment

Since the scandal with Wayne's financial dealings seems like the NRA has been silent on several gun issues. Where are they? What narrative are they driving?

I think we need reform in NRA leadership, not a dismantling.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
          I quit my membership a couple of years ago. I felt like I was just financing Wayne Lapierre's lifestyle.
          I dropped my membership after I had a Winchester 101 stolen and the NRA gun insurance denied the claim under some heavy B.S excuse
          It’s very interesting how corrupt they are

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
            I dropped my membership after I had a Winchester 101 stolen and the NRA gun insurance denied the claim under some heavy B.S excuse
            It’s very interesting how corrupt they are
            I had 3 guns stolen and the NRA took care of me.

Comment

NRA-ILA is the place to send your $$$$ vs the general fund...it goes to fighting antigun legislation. If you have a local Friends of the NRA banquet, that is also gtg as the $$$$ stays in your local area.

Until upper mngt is cleaned up I wouldn't renew either & make your $$$ count.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                NRA is now a joke. I joined GOA a while back. Can't do anything about the NRA since I have been a life member since the late 1960's
                Yeah, sure, they are a joke. That's why the media and dems hate them so much. Wake up man.

Comment

I dropped my membership a long time ago when LaPierre and the NRA endorsed Harry Reid for reelection. If that wasn't proof that they don't mind gun control, I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                    If you are looking for someone that actually puts in work, send your money to Firearm Policy Coalition. And CTR0022, you basically just said I am for the 2A but... That is the problem with a lot of people and how we got to where we are.
                    Who? What have they accomplished?

Comment

Who? What have they accomplished?
                      Probably just as little as the NRA.

Comment

Yea, I'm sure he misses your $35. To all the NRA haters here, it is because of the NRA that you still have the rights you have. And, I'm sure you believe the media and that lying dem NY prosecutor when it comes to Wayne as well. What a joke.
                        I’m a life member, have been for years. I can damm well guarantee that they miss my money, because I used to give them $500/$600 a year through donations and went to every NRA event and spent many dollars also. I also took my family to the annual meetings when they were close enough. I feel like I’ve done my part, now it’s time for them to straighten out their house, but until they do, they get no more from me. Tom Selleck and Ted Nugent both resigned from the Board of Directors. That’s stinks to me, as I’m sure they know something the rest of us don’t know or just suspect.

Comment

I had 3 guns stolen and the NRA took care of me.
                          Good for you
                          The NRA has been in disarray for years

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            If that guy is trying to make a point it escapes me. I’m not excusing NRA from anything because I’m done with them but that guy’s incoherent ramblings wouldn’t convince me. The NRA was the best org in the world for gun owners for many years,but like most things, it changed.

They stopped being for gun owners in 1934. And it’s only gotten worse since then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ll ask you AGAIN like I have countless other times, name any pro gun legislation the NRA has fostered or ANY anti gun legislation they have stopped in oh I’ll make it easy for you the last 20 years?

Stop being a coward and answer the question because you never have so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wayne LaPierre was a democrat legislative aide and democrat lobbyist in 1977 before coming on board at the NRA. You need to know no more than that to figure out why the NRA was going broke while LaPierre was out buying $5000 suits and skimming off the top and a million dollar salary package. The fox guarding the hen house. Now that he is gone maybe the NRA will revive itself. As for LaPierre, I would love to see him held accountable for his corruption and theft of funds from NRA. NRA needs another Charlton Heston.

LaPierre was not the only corrupt NRA official. Seems like most of them were and are corrupt.

The organization’s leadership is focused on external threats, but the real crisis is of its own making.
                                Last edited by muzzlebrake; 03-19-2022, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X