No announcement yet.

Boat Trailer Rifle.....House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put a shelf out of 1X12 and 1X3 along the back wall above the windows the other day. And I built the faux cedar beam for the ceiling last night. It will house some LED lights.

Comment

Ya gonna put a wall unit and ceiling fan in it.... Nice how much u think it weighs?

Comment

All you need now is a bed and a portable deer cooler on the small pull behind trailer which hooks up behind this trailer. By the time season gets in you can get everything to the woods in just one trip. Where does the camera mount at?

Comment

This thing is incredible.

Comment

You put it over the top when you added the "gas line" and the "faux cedar beam for the LED ceiling lights."

You rock Dale!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I put a shelf out of 1X12 and 1X3 along the back wall above the windows the other day. And I built the faux cedar beam for the ceiling last night. It will house some LED lights.
              Who hijacked Dale's account?

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                Who hijacked Dale's account?
                That's funny right there!

Comment

Need more pics.

Comment

Need more time to work.

Comment

After season is out I will come and move that to my backyard so when I get put in the dog house at least I can go in STYLE!!!!

Comment

impressive

Comment

looks good

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

looks like you could use for a shark tank. No great white getting in there.

Comment

Great work amigo! Built for a life time. The kiddo is going to have a lot of great memories .

Comment

Working...
                                X