No announcement yet.

Pop Up Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put some camo netting around the bottom and can hunt from down there too or have someone with a camera down there.

Comment

I like to be closer to the ground so mine is only 1' off the ground.

Worked out great for the first year.

Comment

This is how I built the base for my box blind last year and I was thinking this would be perfect for a popup.

Comment

Need one!

Comment

What do you guys use in the stake loops on the blind? I was thinking some sort of bolt with a washer over the loop? I will be doing the eye bolt for he tie downs, but I'm not sure that is enough to keep it in place.

Comment

One of my favorite stands.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good. Stable too.

Comment

Originally posted by txcooker10 View Post
                  What do you guys use in the stake loops on the blind? I was thinking some sort of bolt with a washer over the loop? I will be doing the eye bolt for he tie downs, but I'm not sure that is enough to keep it in place.
                  I use washer and screws.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by txcooker10 View Post
                      We always used a 2x2 laid it on the flaps and then screwed it to the platform...

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                        We always used a 2x2 laid it on the flaps and then screwed it to the platform...
                        Yep that's what I do. I also use a screw with washer & screw down the corner loops to the platform on the inside of the blind.

Comment

Whatever you do, make sure you also use the tie-downs for the outside hubs. I learned this the hard way in the panhandle winds.
                          Originally posted by darralld View Post
                          Yep that's what I do. I also use a screw with washer & screw down the corner loops to the platform on the inside of the blind.

Comment

Put my blind up last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
                              Where is everyone getting the braces for the 4 x 4 legs? Don't want to spend an arm and a leg for them
                              Pretty sure I've seen them at bass pro and academy

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                                Pretty sure I've seen them at bass pro and academy
                                They definitely have them at Academy, but I don't know what "an arm and a leg for them" is. They're like $75 for a set of 4 at Academy.

Comment

Working...
                                X