a generous offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a generous offer

Local lumber yard owner let me bring a neighborhood kid out to his mld lease. Said shoot anything 4 point and under, and all the slick heads you want. He said stack em up! Now if only we can get the deer to corporate!
    Attached Files

good luck and stack em high

Comment

Good luck! It’s awesome to read that there are still genuine people are still out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Best of luck to you all.

Comment

Definitely a great gesture. It's great to hear folks do this. Good luck.

Comment

Great gesture, but be sure the kid does not get excited and shoot something better than a 4 pt.

Comment

Pretty cool

Comment

Well how did it go?

Comment

Awesomeness!!

Comment

Well, we struck out. We are grateful for the opportunity, but didn't get to see a single deer. Untill we were driving out that is. Then they were everywhere. Lol. Oh well, that's hunting. The kid had fun and was excited the whole time. He has a rough life, and I was glad I could take him. Owner said we might be able to come back sometime after Thanksgiving. About to take him out to the Sam this morning, wish us luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Great gesture, but be sure the kid does not get excited and shoot something better than a 4 pt.
                        I was more worried that he might shoot a button top by mistake. But I made sure and told him we would only shoot big full grown does so that wouldn't happen. Owner heard me telling him that and said, hey try not to, but if you shoot a button top, don't worry about it. It's not the end of the world, we make allowances for that. He's a good guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X