Takes a special kind of richard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takes a special kind of richard

To shoot full bore 44 magnum rounds at an indoor range. My ears are still ringing 2 hours later despite being double muffed. How is that remotely fun?

Whaaa. Move to california. *****

Comment

The range in Richwood?

Nice place! I’m guilty of it. They even brought out their 500 and 460 one evening and let my group shoot a couple cylinders.

I usually only wear inners and don’t remember it not being bearable.

Comment

No I’m down in Corpus for the weekend.

Comment

Indoor ranges suck no matter what you're shooting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

That bites

Comment

You would have hated living next door to me when I was kid ����.

Comment

Indoor range is for shooting. That’s what they did. Not sure what the problem is? Maybe that’s the only place they have to go. I’d torch off my 300 win with a break in one if it was all I had in a bind. It’s a gun range....to shoot guns....

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  Indoor range is for shooting. That’s what they did. Not sure what the problem is? Maybe that’s the only place they have to go. I’d torch off my 300 win with a break in one if it was all I had in a bind. It’s a gun range....to shoot guns....

My Falkor is the loudest gun I have ever shot and have done it a few times at an indoor range.

Most people stop and come over and ask what the hell I’m shooting. Usually ends up with them shooting it a few times and saying they want one lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A .44 mag? That’s a little girl’s round.

I’ve shot indoor matches, and some competitors were using comped, HOT loaded 38 supers.. but I’m not crying.

Comment

Man, y’all are tough today....

Comment

if it is that bad,, maybe a change of sports is what you need? maybe bad mitten, or hop scotch...... dude shooting a gun indoors is loud, it is always loud and the 44 is not as ear splitting as a good 357 or a .223 round....

Comment

So are you suggesting that your ears shouldn't always ring?

Comment

ear pro ftw.
                            It's a little extreme-- the unsuppressed SBR guys are more irritating when trying to shoot groups than a 44 mag.
                            But it it a gun range...

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                              if it is that bad,, maybe a change of sports is what you need? maybe bad mitten, or hop scotch...... dude shooting a gun indoors is loud, it is always loud and the 44 is not as ear splitting as a good 357 or a .223 round....
                              wait wha???

Comment

Working...
                              X