Did Chick fil a just bend the knee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Chick fil a just bend the knee?

Chick-fil-A has announced it will focus on donating to initiatives that further its “mission of nourishing the potential in every child” in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No

Comment

Well Popeyes chicken sandwich is way better anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Well Popeyes chicken sandwich is way better anyways.
        I tried it, but nope. Didn’t do anything for me. Too much bread and breading.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Gay people like chicken too? Seems like a smart business decision, not bending the knee. Now if they would just open on Sunday.

Comment

Yep. I'll still eat there and I'll throw a few extra bucks in the black kettle as well.

Comment

I bet if I opened up chick-Fil-day....only open on sunday, I'd make a few bucks..

Comment

I’ve only read the summaries of what Chick fil A just did to anti gay charities, so I’m not well informed on the real implications. It doesn’t sound good though.

My opinion is that Chick fil A food is mediocre at best, and I will never go there again if it is MY choice. My wife and daughter like their food, so there’s that...

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                    I’ve only read the summaries of what Chick fil A just did to anti gay charities, so I’m not well informed on the real implications. It doesn’t sound good though.

My opinion is that Chick fil A food is mediocre at best, and I will never go there again if it is MY choice. My wife and daughter like their food, so there’s that...
                    Mediocre?

For fast food, there is simply none better...From quality to friendliness to cleanliness....unless you just dont like chicken

Comment

Business decision influenced I am sure. Love me some chick fil a, food is good but their service is awesome IMO.
                      Last edited by tps7742; 11-19-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I had two spicy chickens yesterday and loved it. They are just doing business. Go don’t go whatever - we’ll ran organization that will continue to thrive

Comment

After what they did for my community during Harvey to help feed first responders and those that lost their houses, I will always support them. I watched personally how the employees waded thru waist deep water to get to the store and start serving the community.

Comment

uh... that already happened.
                            Welcome to 2012... sorry to burst your bubble.
                            Plus who cares? They can give to whatever charities they want in my opinion. Chicken still tastes the same and the customer service beats the pants off of anybody.

Comment

Business decision, yes. Bent to social pressure, yes.
                              I mean for Pete’s sake, it was the Salvation Army and the FCA not Westboro Baptist Church.

Comment

Working...
                              X