Hunters Education Grayson Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunters Education Grayson Co

Looking for hunters education in Grayson Co. Possibly this weekend? Any brothers teach the course near by?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You can get in done online from home

Comment

Few options:

There is a list of approved Hunters Ed courses online on the TPWD site:

Or you can take the NRA free Hunters Ed course:

Comment

This is actually for my son whos 14. It looks like the online course had to be paired with a 4 hr field day, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarGent View Post
          This is actually for my son whos 14. It looks like the online course had to be paired with a 4 hr field day, correct?

Looks like it

Choose an option:
          1. Instructor-Led Courses for hunters UNDER AGE 17 (plus parents and/or others seeking instructor-led courses)

Classroom Course
          - 6 hours of basic instruction. Some courses may extend to cover added topics.
          Online + Field Course
          - FREE online course plus 4hr. (minimum) "field day" including live-fire and "hunter skills" trail. Find and register for your field course before completing your online course

Looks like there are openings for some classes this weekend, might need to drive a bit depending where you are.

Comment

Ok looks like Cabelas in Allen does them on Saturdays. Didn't see this before.

Comment

Still looking for someone who teaches in Grayson County. Can't do the Cabelas class Sunday and need something soon.

Comment

Working...
              X