OK so what's with the TBH mafia!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so what's with the TBH mafia!?!?!

So every year around Christmas I work my arse off (I know it's still there!!) makin these dadgum knives!! I list em and I postem up day after day after day! I get all depressed and thinkin noone luvs me - so I usually reserve a table at a blade show thousands of miles way.... only to have everything sell out right before the dang show!! So ifin I seem a little unstable I think it's all y'alls fault! And I can't help it if Y'all talk funny!!
    God Bless ALL of Y'all!! But I'm watchin Yall!!!

BTW Erica has told me over and over and over and over and........Yall has an apostrophe sooo I realized that resistance is futile... So Merry Christmas Yall!! (stubborn as the day is long!!!)

We just poor, yall

Comment

Ha! Ha! Ha! Calvin your poor cause you bought so many of my dadgum knives !!! - Great to be luv'd !! Thanx Bro!!

Comment

I just can't help but feel that all the knife guys on here are sitting in a bar watching the big green screen and sayin - wait for it...wait for it.... OK buy em dadgummit!!! Much Love For ALL of Yall!

Comment

Your knives are a work of art. I'm hoping to save enough one day to own one.

Comment

If I can start crapping gold I’d buy a few of your blades.

Comment

You take 3rd party outta state checks?

Comment

You have knives I would like to own, but your knives are more expensive than my rifles. I have looked at multiple of your knives lately, been looking for a really nice knife for my daughter for Christmas, she loves knives. We go to gun shows and she always finds the people selling knives and wants one, sometimes I give in, other times, I ain't going for it. She finds dealers that have brands like Old Timer or Case, pocket knives with pretty blue handles, then she wants one very badly. I am not paying $160 to $180 for a Old Timer or Case, that's basically the same old knives they have sold for 70 years, but now you can get them with pretty girlie handles on them, then instead of $25 to $30 dollars, they want in the ball park of $170. Not paying that type of price, just because it has some different handles on it. You have some I know she would love to have, but there is no way, I could afford them this year.
                I realize you need to get paid for your time and materials you have in them. They are very nice, but all of them you have posted in the past couple months are way out of my knife price range. I personally have a lot more knives than I will ever need, but if I see something that is closer to what I think is the perfect knife for cutting up deer, I buy it and try it. I am not into fancy knives, so much, but my daughter is.
                You definitely have some unique, cool knives, that look very well made.

Comment

I've got about 4 custom knives. 2 are made by chops. I bought 1 for my god daughters 16th birthday a few weeks back. The sheath work and knife materials are quality materials and made in the USA.
                  Might not be for everyone, but you won't be disappointed if you get one.

Comment

When you start making multi tools, I may be a buyer. Lol. You make a great product(from what I read and see). I just don't carry a knife much. Multitool everyday.
                    Merry Christmas, john

Comment

I've cleaned 1 or 2 critters with mine and it's been in the safe ever since! I need to bring it by and get it sharpened good but I'm afraid what that would cost!

Every time I think you can't outdo yourself you prove me wrong!!

Comment

I prefer more rustic blades. Maybe cause yea i am poor and they are in my budget. An old hickory fits me fine.

Comment

You had that one knife that i fell in love with. I need to find the picture of it again

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                            You have knives I would like to own, but your knives are more expensive than my rifles. I have looked at multiple of your knives lately, been looking for a really nice knife for my daughter for Christmas, she loves knives. We go to gun shows and she always finds the people selling knives and wants one, sometimes I give in, other times, I ain't going for it. She finds dealers that have brands like Old Timer or Case, pocket knives with pretty blue handles, then she wants one very badly. I am not paying $160 to $180 for a Old Timer or Case, that's basically the same old knives they have sold for 70 years, but now you can get them with pretty girlie handles on them, then instead of $25 to $30 dollars, they want in the ball park of $170. Not paying that type of price, just because it has some different handles on it. You have some I know she would love to have, but there is no way, I could afford them this year.
                            I realize you need to get paid for your time and materials you have in them. They are very nice, but all of them you have posted in the past couple months are way out of my knife price range. I personally have a lot more knives than I will ever need, but if I see something that is closer to what I think is the perfect knife for cutting up deer, I buy it and try it. I am not into fancy knives, so much, but my daughter is.
                            You definitely have some unique, cool knives, that look very well made.
                            I’m thinking Tim needs to do a TBH special similar to the TBH APR special. Everybody vote on a specific blade type, blade material, scales, spine work or not.

Comment

LOL!!! hey amigo Chops still waiting on my cuchillo and navaja!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X