Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
    Tell Joe to pay cash and to keep his mouth shut
    Thats the way I would do it as well.....

Comment

I’m going to bet you would need a commercial retail fish license

Comment

Css...catch, sell, and shut up.

Comment

Without a doubt you need a permit,,, probably.

Comment

Fish, what fish? They all died in a boating accident

Comment

“Straight cash homie”

Comment

The way I understand it fish in a private pond are private property and do not fall under state guidelines no size or limit. But just to be sure I would give him the fish and charge labor only.

Comment

A man was stopped by a game-warden with two buckets of fish leaving a lake well known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, “Do you have a license to catch those fish?”

The man replied to the game warden, “No, sir. These are my pet fish.”

“Pet fish?!” the warden replied.

“Yes, sir. Every night I take these here fish down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. I whistle and they jump back into their buckets, and I take em home.”

“That’s a bunch of crap! Fish can’t do that!” replied the warden in disbelief.

The man looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, “Here, I’ll show you. It really works.”

“O.K. I’ve GOT to see this!” The game warden was curious.

The man poured the fish into the river and stood and waited…

After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said, “Well?”

“Well, what?” the man responded.

“When are you going to call them back?” the game warden prompted.

“Call who back?” the man asked.

“The FISH,” the warden said sternly.

“What fish?” the man asked.

Comment

I sure hope it’s legal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I’m going to bet you would need a commercial retail fish license
                      I'm with Brandon on this one. TPWD has some stupid goofy regs....

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        Fish, what fish? They all died in a boating accident

All my fish drowned during Harvey

Comment

I'm just guessing on this. Say if BrandonA, my next door neighbor, wanted to sell me a few of his Camelot bass to be delivered to my tank. I think it would be legal. Private sale. Think we would both be okay. He didn't advertise them for sell to anyone else. JMO. His fish delivered to my tank.

Comment

feesh

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            I'm just guessing on this. Say if BrandonA, my next door neighbor, wanted to sell me a few of his Camelot bass to be delivered to my tank. I think it would be legal. Private sale. Think we would both be okay. He didn't advertise them for sell to anyone else. JMO. His fish delivered to my tank.
                            What if gw just happened to be patrolling near doghouse property and saw BrandonA with a tank of Camelot bass about to be dumped in doghouse tank....Stops to shoot the breeze...how does BrandonA prove he didn't just catch those in the nearest public lake and deliver to doghouse?

**asking for a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                              What if gw just happened to be patrolling near doghouse property and saw BrandonA with a tank of Camelot bass about to be dumped in doghouse tank....Stops to shoot the breeze...how does BrandonA prove he didn't just catch those in the nearest public lake and deliver to doghouse?

**asking for a friend!
                              No clue. We catch bass on our property under length all the time and take to our house for processing. Never been stopped by a game warden. Innocent until proven guilty. If I was leaving a public lake different result. Also no public lakes in Mills county.

Comment

Probably be a new law for the state to make money off of next year since you posted this thread! Don't give them ammo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X