Deer hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer hunting

Why does everyone with a keyboard find something wrong with everyone else's deer? Is it really frowned upon to not "trophy" hunt. Seem like every day someone post their deer and gets burned for it. Anyways...
    Merry Christmas
    Tyler

Truth....

Unless it's a kid shooting the deer then it seems it stays pretty civil.

Comment

Most of those people have probably never actually even shot a deer.

Comment

You're story could use another year.[emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Seriously, I've posted up pictures on certain threads where deer kills were being discussed but haven't posted a thread about a kill in some time due to this.

Heaven forbid you kill it behind a high fence...

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
            You're story could use another year.[emoji41]

You win!!!!!! I really did get my biggest buck this year although he hardly broke 120. 15 1/2 spread and 9 inch rear tines! I'm still cheese ball smiling
            Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by TKP1991 View Post
              You win!!!!!! I really did get my biggest buck this year although he hardly broke 120. 15 1/2 spread and 9 inch rear tines! I'm still cheese ball smiling
              Tyler
              Those are some great rear tines

Comment

Not near as bad as it was 4-5
                And longer years ago.
                t
                To answer your question......antler management and the fact that apparently everyone has a degree in it

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                  Seriously, I've posted up pictures on certain threads where deer kills were being discussed but haven't posted a thread about a kill in some time due to this.

Heaven forbid you kill it behind a high fence...

with a crossbow

at night

while trespassing

Comment

As long as you don't shoot a trophy to most hunters and title the thread management buck or cull down.

Comment

Shoot what you want , when you want , abiding by state and federal regs, and get the **** off my lawn.

Comment

I posted on a nice buck that I didn’t get a great shot on & no recovery. I got smacked around for that one. That was 9 years ago. I don’t post any deer kills anymore. Only hogs or yotes
                        I don’t see many quality bucks on our place so I mainly focus on getting a little meat in the freezer.

Comment

I personally feel a lot of times it’s people with basically an unlimited budget and time to hunt (or high fence) kind of the same as when some want to bash a lower priced gun,bow, trail cam etc.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                            I posted on a nice buck that I didn’t get a great shot on & no recovery. I got smacked around for that one. That was 9 years ago. I don’t post any deer kills anymore. Only hogs or yotes
                            I don’t see many quality bucks on our place so I mainly focus on getting a little meat in the freezer.
                            And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with hunting to put meat in the freezer! I swear sometimes we are our own worst enemy. We should be encouraging one another, and being good stewards of the land and the sport. Being aholes to each other about hunting is is counterproductive to our passion and cause.

Comment

Originally posted by TKP1991 View Post
                              Why does everyone with a keyboard find something wrong with everyone else's deer? Is it really frowned upon to not "trophy" hunt. Seem like every day someone post their deer and gets burned for it. Anyways...

Merry Christmas

Tyler

I don’t believe I have ever seen a thread in here where someone was “frowned upon” for bragging about or showing off their bow kill. Can you share a link to said thread please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X