Send some prayers up for NannySlayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
    I’ve enjoyed the company but just caught a much needed nap then woke up and did physical therapy. They don’t waste any time around this joint. Rockin’ n rolling!! Thanks for all the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic and great attitude for someone that’s been through the ordeal that you have. A person can endure a lot of hardships in life with the right attitude.

You look as honery as ever here!! [emoji12]
    Keep on keeping on gal!!! [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Lots of prayers for her and the doctors involved.
      Rwc

Comment

Day 6 at MCD: Loopy from meds but pain is maintainable. A little unstable on my feet. Docs say I’ll be here a couple more days. Haven’t checked my abdominal incision yet but that’s the most pain. Just going to try and rest most of the day today until physical therapy. They’re lining up home health to come to the house when I do go home. That’ll help mom a great bit. Left foot still feels asleep and drags some while walking. No signs of clots or infection. Thanks for the love and support. Still got that smile on my face.!I’ll be back and better than ever, in time.!XOXO

Comment

Great to hear Stephanie ! My prayers will continue. And if you or your mother need anything, let me know.

Comment

Glad to hear your're re-cooperating. Prayers for a speedy recovery

Comment

Got up and dressed today with some help. My baby boy came for see me thanks to his Dad & StepMom. God is great and I am so blessed.

Comment

Prayers sent, you got this!

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

Hang in there! You will get thru it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

There's a happy Nannyslayer!

Comment

Dang, I’m sorry to read this! Prayers for a speedy recovery!!!

Comment

I'm late to the party, as usual. Looks like you are on the mend!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            There's a happy Nannyslayer!
                            I'll second that. Love that smile!

Comment

Glad to see you are doing better. Good luck in your recovery. Maybe radar can bring you some of his famous shine [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

NANNERS IS HEADED HOME!!! [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059]

Thanks for all the love, prayers, encouragement, and support.

Comment

Working...
                                X