Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low life, scum sucking cattle thieves hit my friend’s ranch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low life, scum sucking cattle thieves hit my friend’s ranch.

The investigation is still ongoing so I won’t be giving out certain details as far as the location and number of head missing. This man has been a friend to many and is well known in the horse world. It’s hard to believe they’d be brave enough to steal from him. I’m going to do my best to see that justice is served in this theft case.
    Last edited by Worksalot; 12-07-2019, 08:52 PM.

Welllllll.....hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Welllllll.....hmmmm
      The thieves did know he was away on business or they wouldn’t have dared to pull trailers n trucks in front of his house like that. It makes we wonder if it’s a neighboring rancher who was busted before at another location.

I’m just mad that they’d do this to him. Even if he wasn’t a friend I’d still be mad.
      Last edited by Worksalot; 12-07-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

The one rustling incident I've been privy to was just that, couple of local guys, they knew most everybody, everybody knew them! Took awhile for them to finally get busted.

Comment

I wish they could hang from a tall tree! I hate thieves! Hope they get caught!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblue View Post
            I wish they could hang from a tall tree! I hate thieves! Hope they get caught!
            It's been a while, but last I had heard, rustlin was still a hanging offense in this state.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Welllllll.....hmmmm

Comment

Yep, get a rope! Hate a **** thief

Comment

Wow...That takes some pair of stones to do that. Hope they get 'em.
                  As much as we all would like to see them swing...The chance of that happening is zero.
                  That would be apropos. But I do not think it would ever happen.

Comment

Do They still Hang Rustlers?

Comment

I know a Texas Ranger, a real one, name of Jimmy Belt that handles cattle thieves. This guy is top notch.

Comment

Take time to brand

Comment

Probably already in freezers.

Comment

Are the cattle branded?

Comment

Old rusty pair of Burdizzos should teach them a lesson. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burdizzo

Comment

Working...
                              X