Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pond Builders / Dozer Operators near Breckenridge Tx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of any pond builder or dozer operators near Breckenridge? Looking to get a quote on a pond and clear some roads.

Also, what is going rate for a dozer operator for road / brush clearing?

Thanks!

I just paid $ 145.00 hr

Comment

Big T Backhoe Services
      254-559-5076

Raydon Construction
      254-559-5012

Comment

R5 Construction (940)456-2108

Comment

No connections out there but whatever you do please make sure you do your research and get a reputable service that knows what they’re doing....at least when it comes to building tanks.
          There’s a lot more to it than just digging a hole.

Good luck.

Comment

Timmy Lees dozer service in Elliasville. Good prices also.

Comment

125-200/hr depending on the size of the equipment.

Comment

Chase Harris construction out of Stephenville. He has built several tanks for us and a lot of road work. Great guy and great price
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm wanting to clean/add another acre to an already 2.5 ac pond and expand another 1/4 ac pond into about 1 ac pond for waterfowl hunting. I had Conservation Inc come out and I'm waiting on a quote from him, I'll let you know what he comes back with.

Comment

Originally posted by mq32 View Post
                    Does anyone know of any pond builder or dozer operators near Breckenridge? Looking to get a quote on a pond and clear some roads.

Also, what is going rate for a dozer operator for road / brush clearing?

Thanks!
                    I just had several acres cleared of cedars ... my quote was about middle of the park for decent work. But I got mine for a total job quote, not by the hour. I can see a lot of problems with a per/hour quote.

Comment

Call Ricky Deubler he can fix you right up.

Comment

Contact your local NRCS to make sure where you're thinking of putting a pond is actually a good spot for it. They may also have a contractors list for you to get some estimates.

Comment

Pony Creek Escavation out of Stephenville. I just talked to my friend who owns the business, Heath Lee, he said he is about to start a job in your area. May be worth giving him a call. 254-485-4234. Tell him you spoke to Jeff. I told him I’d be giving you his number.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                            X