Any YouTubers on the Green Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
    There are a couple that are the biggest creators that have all the bandwidth you'd ever need. One thing to do is partner with common types of content and make a channel with multiple videos.

It helps if you have content going into the channel daily. Once you get high enough viewers switch to subscription service svc that way you can focus on content and not HAVE to c chase that elusive sponsor.

Remember what makes you stand out from two other yahoos whispering in a deer stand? Just an example..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah we are about to launch a big campaign that will have a few helpful videos a week. We also are partnering with some BIG organizations. We are pretty excited about it and I think we can grow a big following within a year. Our goal is at least 20,000 subscribers by December.

Comment

Bumping this back up to keep the conversation going. I took a break from YouTube for a while but I'm back at it and giving it another run.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My channel is Antlers_N_Fins. I'd love all the support I could get from fellow hunters and fishermen. My last channel was hacked and I lost all footage and subscribers. Now I'm starting over again with this channel.

Comment

For those who are thinking of making money on YouTube, just go to youtube and search "How Much do Youtubers Make" so you can see how difficult it is to make big money (or even small money) through YouTube.
          Things have changed a lot over the past few years of monetization of channels and videos. Advertisers are getting more selective because they can with the amount of content being put out by channels these days. I know that Whitetail Habitat Solutions puts out a video EVERY DAY. They are typically a 8-10 minute video. You would think, oh that is just a little bit of work. Well, for some videos that can be an hour to 8 hours of work to put it together professionally. So there is a lot of behind the scenes items that go on like film review, talk overs, editing, music additions, etc. that most people don't think about.
          Now myself, I have a channel called Getting Outdoors and I have it to chronical my own things such as gardening and wildlife management/hunting. I don't do it to make money because if I did, I would have go with just one topic and focus on it. I just want to have a documentation of certain items from year to year to look back on. It is cool to see some videos get up into the thousands of views but they certainly aren't going to be making money.
          Hope this little insight was helpful. I had to do a bit of this research myself to explain to my son how much of a "job" it is to be an Influencer on YouTube to make it a career as that is one of his ideas of what he wants to do after high school. He is looking into Film and Drama plans at different colleges now.

Comment

I started a site last year on a lark showing" how to and why" video for growing food plots, tactics for growing trophy whitetails, hunting trophy whitetails etc. I include both my farm and ranch.Latest video was on bucks we have found on farm so far this year. Also filmed my hunt for a 207" typical which has over a thousand views. Been fun but never considered profit.

Fun site if you like growing crops and deer and outdoor lifestyle stuff. Its called:
            Farm and Ranch Life

Comment

I am on utube but I dont make any money lol!

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                For those who are thinking of making money on YouTube, just go to youtube and search "How Much do Youtubers Make" so you can see how difficult it is to make big money (or even small money) through YouTube.
                Things have changed a lot over the past few years of monetization of channels and videos. Advertisers are getting more selective because they can with the amount of content being put out by channels these days. I know that Whitetail Habitat Solutions puts out a video EVERY DAY. They are typically a 8-10 minute video. You would think, oh that is just a little bit of work. Well, for some videos that can be an hour to 8 hours of work to put it together professionally. So there is a lot of behind the scenes items that go on like film review, talk overs, editing, music additions, etc. that most people don't think about.
                Now myself, I have a channel called Getting Outdoors and I have it to chronical my own things such as gardening and wildlife management/hunting. I don't do it to make money because if I did, I would have go with just one topic and focus on it. I just want to have a documentation of certain items from year to year to look back on. It is cool to see some videos get up into the thousands of views but they certainly aren't going to be making money.
                Hope this little insight was helpful. I had to do a bit of this research myself to explain to my son how much of a "job" it is to be an Influencer on YouTube to make it a career as that is one of his ideas of what he wants to do after high school. He is looking into Film and Drama plans at different colleges now.
                I know a kid locally that has 250k subs and he puts 1 video out per day. He's making well over 6 figures a year on YouTube alone. That's not counting ads he runs within the videos. He can edit a few hours of footage down to a 10 minute video in 30 min to an hour.
                I will say that all his video a very click baitish! And his demographic is high school age and younger.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                  I know a kid locally that has 250k subs and he puts 1 video out per day. He's making well over 6 figures a year on YouTube alone. That's not counting ads he runs within the videos. He can edit a few hours of footage down to a 10 minute video in 30 min to an hour.
                  I will say that all his video a very click baitish! And his demographic is high school age and younger.

Oh, not saying it can't be done. It's just not as easy as some people think.

Comment

I have a friend from high school that has over 18 million subscribers. Most of his videos average 2.5 million views, 3-5,000 comments. Insane!
                    He lives in a really nice huge house, drives a Mclaren and several other high end cars. He does very very very well.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                      Oh, not saying it can't be done. It's just not as easy as some people think.
                      I agree. This kid is a go getter and did it all on his own!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                        My college son is a Youtuber. He has steadily grown his channel and has a good following. He spends alot of time editing which is his least favorite part.

The Fish Whisperer

My channel consists of feeding pet fish and turtles as well as other fishing adventures. Contact me at naegeliboy@gmail.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                        I always knew he was from Texas, never knew his dad was on the greenscreen, though. He's got some pretty awesome videos. You should definitely be proud!

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                          Have been thinking of starting one when I repair four wheelers. Seems to be a lot of interest in restoration videos of dirt bikes too. Looking to do a frame off restoration of one here shortly.
                          Please do!

Sub to everyone that posted their link.

Comment

I did, my company did anyway. General "gunsmithing" things. Youtube shut it down, haven't tried to get it going again. No point in supporting those platforms for me any more.

Comment

I’m finally over the 1,000 sub mark and only a few hundred hours of watch time away from being able to monetize again. I have like $98 in my Adsense account and they don’t pay until $100 haha. So I will be getting $100 soon anyway

Comment

About to start a YouTube channel soon. Mostly to archive my outdoor adventures so that I’ll always have them and can look back on them and share with friends. Hoping that maybe if I’m lucky enough I’ll get enough views and subs to help put towards future trips.

Comment

Working...
                                X