Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Why doesn't it list them?

I'm thinking this is just a hit piece story.

Need for facts than Gave 2500 to SPLC and then go totally vauge.
    I'm with you on that. They name 1 but no others? Fake news.

Comment

Prior to this, they also dropped funding for the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

On Monday, Chick-fil-A announced it was making a major change to perhaps the most controversial part of the company: its charitable-giving arm.

Comment

Hell I enjoyed a devils sandwich and waffle fries for lunch today and didn’t think twice about a boycott here. Hard to appease the masses and not hurt someone’s feelings. I’m gonna stay in the middle of the road and say it’s none of my business what they choose to donate to and carry on [emoji106]

Comment

Smoke and mirrors. While everyone is upset over 2 year old tax returns chick fil a replaced all the hot drive through chicks with dudes at the local restaurant.

Boycott!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Smoke and mirrors. While everyone is upset over 2 year old tax returns chick fil a replaced all the hot drive through chicks with dudes at the local restaurant.

Boycott!
            Lol. Now they’ve gone too far.

Comment

2500 to SPLC is pocket change. Probably to keep SPLC from listing CF as a hate organization bc that's how SPLC rolls.

I wouldn't worry about that. Most people I know who eat at CF do so bc they love their food. Me? I do not.

Comment

Isn’t SPLC a terrorist organization.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Isn’t SPLC a terrorist organization.
                  Pretty much

Comment

Working...
                  X