No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You rebels!!!! LOL I'm simple. Green bean casserole, dressing, and potato casserole. Heap it on!!!

Comment

Look up the recipe for bacon broccoli salad. It's really goo even for people that say they don't like broccoli.

Comment

we take spicy chicken tamales, dice them up and mix with pepper jack cheese and put in the dressing.

Comment

smoked jalapeno creamed corn

Comment

Some smoked pork belly squares

Comment

we make that bacon broccoli salad as well....awesome.

Comment

It has become tradition for us to do a craw fish cornbread and it's my favorite tasting thing in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Bourbon and a ribeye.
                  That made me chuckle!

Comment

Originally posted by Speck View Post
                    we take spicy chicken tamales, dice them up and mix with pepper jack cheese and put in the dressing.
                    that sounds amazing!

Comment

Rice dressing and Brisket.

I don't like most traditional Thanksgiving foods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Moose tongue chips for appetizer this year!

Comment

Chicken and Sausage gumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                            Me and cousins coon *** husband are always in charge of frying the turkeys every year at Thanksgiving, so we usually fry up something random while weve still got the oil hot for folks to eat as a little appetizer. In the past we’ve done: boudin balls, blooming onions, deer meat, wild turkey strips. This year we’re going to try to take mashed potatoes, cheese, and some chopped turkey meat and make fried Thanksgiving potato bombs. Dip it in some cranberry sauce...We’ll see how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I am a huge fan of deep fried turkeys- until my buddy made one with this last week:

The Big Easy® Oil-less Turkey Fryer is powered by TRU-Infrared™ cooking technology, delivering juicy results inside and a crispy outside every time.

Seriously, no more oil-fried turkeys for me. Inject with marinade, cover for last 20 min of cooking, and you will have an awesome turkey with perfect crispy skin!

Comment

Fried Crappie, Homemade Macaroni and Cheese, big pot of Collard Greens with Bacon, Pecan Pie.
                              Last edited by lilavidhunter; 11-26-2019, 10:18 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                                Me and cousins coon *** husband are always in charge of frying the turkeys every year at Thanksgiving, so we usually fry up something random while weve still got the oil hot for folks to eat as a little appetizer. In the past we’ve done: boudin balls, blooming onions, deer meat, wild turkey strips. This year we’re going to try to take mashed potatoes, cheese, and some chopped turkey meat and make fried Thanksgiving potato bombs. Dip it in some cranberry sauce...We’ll see how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YYYOOO!!!!!!!!!!! you might be onto something here!!!! if these work out please throw upa thread in the recipie page. those sound awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X