X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting...China taking over the South Pacific

They're doing the same in Africa.

Comment

You have to look at the big picture. They are on a cliff with one foot on and one foot off. They do not have the money for anything else, and they will probably have to start backing up.
      Remember over here you lose an election due to poor performance and go home. Over there you are killed for poor performance..........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        You have to look at the big picture. They are on a cliff with one foot on and one foot off. They do not have the money for anything else, and they will probably have to start backing up.
        Remember over here you lose an election due to poor performance and go home. Over there you are killed for poor performance..........
        I believe your correct. I have tried to follow them as much as a simply fella can. I know they build ghost cities all over their country just to keep people occupied. I know they will eventually have a housing bubble collapse like we did as well. My worry is when the cards start to fall will they simply fade into misery like Venezuela or will they seek to start WWIII

Comment

China has massively expanded their navy to protect economic interests and expand their footprint beyond the South China Sea.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            exactly, and President Trump is degrading their economy daily; therefore they wont be able to keep this crap up.

Comment

Working...
            X