This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Y'all always say that but those FCS teams kill your SOS. Several Big 12 teams with top 10 sos. Texas at 7. A&M at 59.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m talking CFP rankings. I don’t see them rewarding strength of schedule. It’s all about the W/L record. I’m convinced we’d dominate the LOS and best about everyone ranked 16-25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all always say that but those FCS teams kill your SOS. Several Big 12 teams with top 10 sos. Texas at 7. A&M at 59.

What happens to our SOS after playing #4 and #1 to close the season?

Comment

It will certainly improve.

Look at the top 5 of Sagarin. He has Alabama ahead of LSU. Lol. What?

Comment

It will certainly improve.

Look at the top 5 of Sagarin. He has Alabama ahead of LSU. Lol. What?

I really don’t understand any of it. Just like running my mouth [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I really don’t understand any of it. Just like running my mouth [emoji23]

More importantly.....how many hot Australian blondes with that accent are you seeing?

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              You can’t fix stupid.

Ags would beat ISU like a drum. By fiddy. Literally.

I hope they play, would be a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Chad C; 11-20-2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

More importantly.....how many hot Australian blondes with that accent are you seeing?

A few [emoji51]

Comment

They don’t shave their armpits and legs.......

.......or anything else.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    You don't get rewarded by the CFP for scheduling a team like Clemson. Not that we would be in the top 8 who are fighting for 4 spots, but we would be 8-2 right now without Clemson on our schedule and somewhere between 16-20 in the poll.

And don't tell me we need tough OOC opponents. Maybe in some other conferences or divisions but not the SEC West. As long as we have LSU, Bama, Auburn, and an East team like Georgia or Florida we got all the strength in schedule we need. Case in point is Bama, sitting in the 5 hole, with a **** OOC schedule.

“For everyone arguing about quality losses: Georgia has the worst loss among all the 1-loss teams by 100 million miles and they're No. 4.

It's about who you beat.”

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      “For everyone arguing about quality losses: Georgia has the worst loss among all the 1-loss teams by 100 million miles and they're No. 4.

He wasn’t talking about quality losses, but scheduling Clemson along with the rest of the schedule. But losses never bump you up in the rankings...or at least most teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Which in itself is ridiculous, because it’s all based on a subjective poll. That poll moves around so much, where teams are ranked high and then weeks later they aren’t even in the Top 25. You should be rewarded for playing a “valid” tough schedule. I don’t think anyone would argue that Texas A&M is a better football team than Iowa State, SMU, or even USC. The teams the Aggies list to are still Top 10 teams and very likely could have 3 of those opponents in the CFP. Not bitching about us being ranked or not, because we haven’t beaten anyone with a pulse either and with the two games we have left, probably still won’t. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is winning.....just win and the rest will come.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                          Without talking smack, I think my Tigers CAN beat Ark, A&M, and Ga. in the SEC Championship. Then, I will look forward to the playoffs. I only hope to have the opportunity to humiliate the. Buckeyes.

Just a little tired of. MacDaddys BS

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk
                          This times a billion

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            He wasn’t talking about quality losses, but scheduling Clemson along with the rest of the schedule. But losses never bump you up in the rankings...or at least most teams.
                            My point per the quote, SOS is meaningless if you're not winning ball games. The reason the Aggies didn't move into the Top 25 is because the teams they've beat have no real value due to their records.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Which in itself is ridiculous, because it’s all based on a subjective poll. That poll moves around so much, where teams are ranked high and then weeks later they aren’t even in the Top 25. You should be rewarded for playing a “valid” tough schedule. I don’t think anyone would argue that Texas A&M is a better football team than Iowa State, SMU, or even USC. The teams the Aggies list to are still Top 10 teams and very likely could have 3 of those opponents in the CFP. Not bitching about us being ranked or not, because we haven’t beaten anyone with a pulse either and with the two games we have left, probably still won’t. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is winning.....just win and the rest will come.
                              You might want to look at the Sagarin SOS.

Auburn is not top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                They don’t shave their armpits and legs.......

.......or anything else.
                                Australian women? Never heard that.

Comment

Working...
                                X