Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Photography
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2018, 06:04 PM   #1
ATX Tyler
Eight Point
 
ATX Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Central, TX
Default Looking for Exotic Wildlife Photography Opportunities

I'm always looking for new opportunities to photograph new subjects, so if anyone has any recommendations of a place I could photograph some exotics, or big whitetails I'd love to hear from ya.

I'd be happy provide some of the digital copies of the photos to the landowner/ranch owner if they were looking for some photos to use to help sell hunts, use on their website, or have printed for display etc.

Here's a link to some of my work for a reference: www.tylerbarronphoto.com
ATX Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-29-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
35remington
Pope & Young
 
35remington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Wilco
Hunt In: the dark
Default

You took this photo??? Holy cow! That must have been the experience of a lifetime.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn1l-f7Fzu_/
35remington is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-29-2018, 07:32 PM   #3
ATX Tyler
Eight Point
 
ATX Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Central, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35remington View Post
You took this photo??? Holy cow! That must have been the experience of a lifetime.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn1l-f7Fzu_/
Yessir! It was like nothing I have ever seen! Was showing that to some other photographers who spend a lot of time in those parks and even they said that was a once in a lifetime opportunity.
ATX Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-29-2018, 07:43 PM   #4
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Great work?

What’s your equipment?
150class is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-29-2018, 08:04 PM   #5
ATX Tyler
Eight Point
 
ATX Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Central, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
Great work?

Whatís your equipment?
Thanks! Equipment changes all the time, but right now I shoot a Canon 5D Mark III, and cycle through about 4 or 5 different lenses, mostly Canon L lenses and my sigma 150-600mm Sport.
ATX Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-29-2018, 10:21 PM   #6
Gerhard
Ten Point
 
Gerhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dullstroom, South Africa
Hunt In: Southern Africa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Tyler View Post
I'm always looking for new opportunities to photograph new subjects, so if anyone has any recommendations of a place I could photograph some exotics, or big whitetails I'd love to hear from ya.



I'd be happy provide some of the digital copies of the photos to the landowner/ranch owner if they were looking for some photos to use to help sell hunts, use on their website, or have printed for display etc.



Here's a link to some of my work for a reference: www.tylerbarronphoto.com


Come visit for a photo Safari in Africa...

That should give you enough opportunities to shoot photos of exotic animals






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gerhard is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-29-2018, 10:25 PM   #7
ATX Tyler
Eight Point
 
ATX Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Central, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerhard View Post
Come visit for a photo Safari in Africa...

That should give you enough opportunities to shoot photos of exotic animals






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bucket list for sure! Great photos.
ATX Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-29-2018, 10:45 PM   #8
cantexduck
Pope & Young
 
cantexduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Florence,Texas/ Willamson
Hunt In: all over central Texas
Default

I have several ranches not far from austin.
cantexduck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-30-2018, 05:46 PM   #9
ATX Tyler
Eight Point
 
ATX Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Central, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantexduck View Post
I have several ranches not far from austin.
PM sent
ATX Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-30-2018, 06:05 PM   #10
Puncher51
Eight Point
 
Puncher51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Merkel, Tx
Hunt In: Mason, Callahan, and Stonewall Counties
Default

I just gave you a follow on Instagram. Excellent work!
Puncher51 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-03-2018, 04:31 PM   #11
TGoody
Eight Point
 
TGoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Del Rio, TX
Hunt In: Behind a limb or two...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Tyler View Post
I'm always looking for new opportunities to photograph new subjects, so if anyone has any recommendations of a place I could photograph some exotics, or big whitetails I'd love to hear from ya.



I'd be happy provide some of the digital copies of the photos to the landowner/ranch owner if they were looking for some photos to use to help sell hunts, use on their website, or have printed for display etc.



Here's a link to some of my work for a reference: www.tylerbarronphoto.com


During hunting season we are pretty busy, but youíre welcome to come to Del Rio and run around with me during the off season. Iíve got friends with several exotic ranches, ya never know what youíll see... just gotta go for a walk!

I donít know if we can be friends tho... Iím a Sony shooter Iíll look ya up on Instagram. Hereís our Outdoor Account
@tag_outdoors
TGoody is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-03-2018, 10:19 PM   #12
ATX Tyler
Eight Point
 
ATX Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Central, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGoody View Post
During hunting season we are pretty busy, but youíre welcome to come to Del Rio and run around with me during the off season. Iíve got friends with several exotic ranches, ya never know what youíll see... just gotta go for a walk!

I donít know if we can be friends tho... Iím a Sony shooter Iíll look ya up on Instagram. Hereís our Outdoor Account
@tag_outdoors
Haha, that sounds awesome! I'll keep you posted when the off-season rolls around, and no worries on the Sony, I actually shoot Sony for my video work, so we're good!
ATX Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-03-2018, 10:20 PM   #13
88 Bound
Ten Point
 
88 Bound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Sutton/Val Verde/Edwards
Default

Go see the folks over at the 777 Ranch in Hondo.
88 Bound is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-03-2018, 11:18 PM   #14
ATX Tyler
Eight Point
 
ATX Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Central, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 Bound View Post
Go see the folks over at the 777 Ranch in Hondo.
Thanks, I'll check em out.
ATX Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #15
Hawkpuppy 1
Ten Point
 
Hawkpuppy 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kerrville
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Exotics are fun to shoot....

host an image
Hawkpuppy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2018, 04:23 PM   #16
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Yep, exotics or all critters for that matter are fun to shoot. I take advanttage of every opportunity I can get.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com