Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR > Lafayette > Lake Charles Food Rec'

Calling CajunBlake...

Just walked an upcoming project on my old stomping grounds of LSU and headed back down the I10 corridor towards Houston. Where is my "must stop" restaurant along this route for lunch? Been 10+ years since i was here last.

Thanks, fellas!

I’d recommend Bon Temps Grill on Pinhook for a variety of Cajun groceries

Or Pops Poboys on Jefferson street for the best poboy

Or Fezzos at I-10 exit 97 , next to Cajun Harley Davidson

If you want higher end food for $40+ for lunch I can offer more recs

I’m in Marksville today but call if needed

Three37303443seven

Comment

Inlaws in Iowa, La.

Iowa Location Exit 43 on I-10 Iowa, Louisiana Hours Monday – Friday 6:00am-8:00pm Saturday 8:00am-8:00pm Closed on Sundays Moss Bluff Location Now Open! 258 US-171 Moss Bluff, Louisiana Hours Monday – Friday 6:00am-8:00pm Saturday 8:00am-8:00pm Closed on Sundays On the Menu Enjoy a taste of Louisiana with our bite-sized specialty items or BBQ plate lunches. […]

Or, go eat in Moksville with Blake
      Last edited by Bayouboy; 10-11-2022, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Darrell’s or steamboat bills in LC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
          Darrell’s or steamboat bills in LC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Steamboat Bills

Comment

Sounds like you have all of the meal recommendations that you need right there!

If you need a good snack for the road, try the chicken cracklins from Kartchner's in Scott. North side of I-10. Tell them you want the smaller pieces and not the large "chicken nugget" like pieces.

Comment

Seafood Palace in Lake Charles. It’s a bit off I-10 but it’s where the locals go and it’s good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I will concur on the Bon Temps Grill, French Press is a great breakfast stop.
                LC, check out Lunas Cafe’

Comment

Bon Temps is a great place. In-laws in Iowa is also really good. I liked the Hebert’s in lake Charles. Fezzos is another place I like. I want to go back and have breakfast at T-Coons.

Comment

Darrells in Lake Charles, Uncle T's in Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Inlaws in Iowa, La.

Iowa Location Exit 43 on I-10 Iowa, Louisiana Hours Monday – Friday 6:00am-8:00pm Saturday 8:00am-8:00pm Closed on Sundays Moss Bluff Location Now Open! 258 US-171 Moss Bluff, Louisiana Hours Monday – Friday 6:00am-8:00pm Saturday 8:00am-8:00pm Closed on Sundays On the Menu Enjoy a taste of Louisiana with our bite-sized specialty items or BBQ plate lunches. […]

Or, go eat in Moksville with Blake
                      Inlaws fried ribs, them things are good.

Comment

roll in to Billys in Scott and getcha a hot crawfish boudin ball for the road! throw in a crawfish pie to boot.

so many places with great food that it is unreal.

Comment

Cottons

Comment

Cotten's and Luna Bar & Grill in Downtown LC - Luna has a terrific brunch.

Comment

Nobody mentioned Pats of Henderson in LC on the loop. Have they reopened yet? They got almost wiped out by the storms a couple years ago, but were rebuilding... To me, that's the best genuine Cajun restaurant in all of Louisiana. I've eaten a lot of good gumbo over the years, but theirs was always THE BEST! And served with potato salad and rice like it should be!

Comment

Working...
                              X