Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burleson County - above average.

Comment

Jasper county, timber company land, above average lease wise, below average for me and mine (logging around our stand!

Comment

Val Verde County: We had above average deer #'s, below average on mature bucks.

Comment

Tom Green County....above average deer sightings......below average antlers as a whole with 1 or 2 overachievers.

Antlers were down for us due to no rain till late May but the feeder activity was back to normal. Heavy rain in September kept them away with plenty to eat in the two previous seasons. The good news is there are a large number of young deer with nice antlers. We seemed to have rebounded from the 2011 drought well..

Comment

Eastland County - What deer? Have not had a daylight picture of a deer since early November. Between 3 hunters, over 200 hours logged in the stand, not one deer seen. The only deer seen during the season was a yearling doe around Thanksgiving, she was seen by my Dad and I also saw her a couple days later. We don't shoot yearlings.

Comanche County - Way below average

We did have a bumper crop of acorns, even the pigs quit showing up at the feeders. I still really like my alien abduction theory for what happened to all the deer in Eastland County. They just freakin disappeared.

Comment

South west Wheeler Co. --- above average. No feeders.

Comment

Jack County = above average #s, but below average mature bucks
                (Never saw a legal buck all season) shot a doe, and spike

Comment

Montgomery county. Average.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                    Val Verde County: We had above average deer #'s, below average on mature bucks.
                    This----LF

Comment

Uvalde: better than average.

Comment

Rusk county
                        Before season on camera above average after acorns way below !!

Comment

San Saba County: below average where we are. We hunted hard on our new lease and only killed 4 bucks between 6 hunters.

Comment

Llano Co. Below average. Cameras as well as sightings indicated they were almost exclusively nocturnal.

Comment

Young County - Below Average

Comment

Guadalupe County -- below average. Zero does during bow season, one legal buck during general season, 3 other legal bucks but only on camera at night.
                                Hayes County -- above average deer numbers, antlers average to above average.

Comment

Working...
                                X