• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpack View Post
    He’s atleast 158” minimum

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
      We don't have salvage/carcass tags for road kill like some northern states do. GW can give the meat away to someone once they show up to the scene but they will take the horns and now days usually whole head for CWD testing later.

https://youtu.be/QbSFxlfuf9s?t=12
      [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
        You’ve hit 4 deer in 5 weeks?
        That's a lot. I'm 58 and only hit 1 my entire lifetime.

OP....helluva buck!

Comment

Sir I’d like to lease this 1 acre lot between the sonic and golden chick. I’ll pay $10k per year and put 3 hunters on it. Then I’ll sublease it for $5k per gun and hunt for free.

Comment

For real, he's been corning the roads or something

Comment

Probably some civic driving man bun with no appreciation for fresh bumper-tenderized venison. Them tenderloins still solid, I gayrontee!

Comment

Unfortunately yes I have, I generally hit one or two a year but this years been a weird one. Seen a few real studs on the side of the Turnpike in the last couple weeks as well but those weren’t mine.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  That's a lot. I'm 58 and only hit 1 my entire lifetime.

OP....helluva buck!
                  I'm 58, have never hit one, and live/drive in deer country every day.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                    If your luck is anything like mine, you just guaranteed yourself a deer claim soon.

Comment

Not sure what the odds are of hitting that many, pretty slim I’d guess. I’ve had a few near misses, but no contact fortunately. Not sure how people manage to hit so many. I can count 30-40 deer leaving my neighborhood, travel 15-20 miles each way daily on county roads at 65+ in a high deer density area. Maybe I’m lucky or others are unlucky…hard to know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post

Maybe Kong lives on a 10 acre high fence with a 7 acre pond in the middle of it and drives really really F'in fast!! [emoji23]

Comment

Sum’n wong with Kong. Maybe he bad Asian driver ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                            Unfortunately yes I have, I generally hit one or two a year but this years been a weird one. Seen a few real studs on the side of the Turnpike in the last couple weeks as well but those weren’t mine.
                            You must drive an 18 wheeler to have hit that many. Most truckers never slow down, just pulverize them and go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post

If I was you I'd try to find a vehicle with brakes and a steering wheel. Most come equipped with these already [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                                If I was you I'd try to find a vehicle with brakes and a steering wheel. Most come equipped with these already [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X